What are you thinking about? Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering who wants to go to Hooter's with me tonight to watch the Vikes.

Although I may go to Humperdinks instead..... :hmm:

I am thinking about an offer that my buddy made to me last night. It is about going to Syracuse with him for one night every month.

and then do what?

I'm hoping I haven't let my sister's cat out by mistake when I left the patio door open for a few mintues and that she's still in the house. She's like 17 years old and I am not looking forward to when my BIL comes home today. I'm visiting my little sister.. :Ohno:

Yay! Found out my BIL took her to the vet. I'm off the hook! Phew!

Just stress with few things in my mind.

Yo, i would love to go with you...BUT im gonna cheer Saints, because Vikes upset 49ers. That got me MAD.

Saints? :barf: I'd rather root for bacterial infections

Thinking about how my two jobs will conflict with each other tmw. My part time job is requiring a mandatory meeting for all staff tmw afternoon but that's when I work at my teaching job. I could use my remaining PL hours but I just found out I will get a new student on Monday so I need the time to get everything ready for her. Ugh...I don't want to lose my 2nd job. What a pain in the ass.

Wirelessly posted

Needs sleep

Shopping, watching Syracuse mens basketball games and accompanying him while he is selling his art works at some trade show.

nice. I can come up too if you like. only 4 hrs drive.

Am thinking how glad I am that the search for the perfect Dress shoes has ended!

Now Miss-Delectable is gonna be one sexy chick this November ;)

Wirelessly posted

I have to meet with my school about externship bec I am not at the site anymore hope to make up the 26 hours and not have to start all over. The wicked witch did this out of spite.

im thinking go to Gallaudet and find Matajan to end his AD threader instantly.:rl:

im thinking go to Gallaudet and find Matajan to end his AD threader instantly.:rl:

I'm 4 hrs away and I visit DC once in a while. Perhaps I should stop in and say hello.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back