What Are You Reading Right now?

The Shining by Stephen King. Never read it before, but got interested after reading Dr Sleep the new book that is a sequel.

something happier this time...
"Mr American" by George Macdonald Fraser. It's about a Yankee ex- wild west gunfighter who comes to escape his past in a quiet english village. A far nicer and funnier book than you'd expect and an excellent cameo by a certain General Flashman (ret.)

Reading Hilary Mantel's Thomas Cromwell books. Finished 'Wolf Hall' and approaching the end of 'Bring Up The Bodies'. She's a good writer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reading them on my Kindle. I'm like Bottesini, I prefer to read everything on my Kindle these days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nothing strikes my fancy those days for reading....am trying to strike a mood to get into for whatever

the last book I actually enjoyed was the book 5 of george martins game of thrones and am waiting for book 6 and am secretly hoping I'll forget about harry potter so I can enjoy the book over and over again like the first time.

Nothing strikes my fancy those days for reading....am trying to strike a mood to get into for whatever

the last book I actually enjoyed was the book 5 of george martins game of thrones and am waiting for book 6 and am secretly hoping I'll forget about harry potter so I can enjoy the book over and over again like the first time.

Did you ever try Eragon?

Ghosts Washington Revisited: The Ghostlore to the Nation's Capitol
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764306537/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]Ghosts Washington Revisited: The Ghostlore to the Nation's Capitol (A Schiffer Book for Collectors): John Alexander: 9780764306532: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I'm a geek for ghost stories.

Infinite Jest, just bought it today, I'm about to crack it open right now.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/One-Question-Life-Changing-Answers-Leading/dp/145167502X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395110239&sr=8-1&keywords=one+question]One Question: Life-Changing Answers from Today's Leading Voices: Ken Coleman: 9781451675023: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

51hA4cXUV8L._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Back