What Are You Reading Right now?

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Algebra. Gotta brush up for my return to college. And let me just say I hate math

Reading fanfictions, especially Star Trek fanfictions. Great way to read stuff online for fun when you don't have the time to trek over to some bookstore/library in this cold, cold, cold Bostonian winter, or is just too broke to get a new book. ^_^

Job? As in, "The Book of"? I hear that's a real downer with a lot of plot twists. Let me know how it goes.

Smile...I think he means he has a job..maybe??? anyway i like to read at night
I just finished" Less is More, Applying Tao Basics to Everyday Life" I try to read a bok a week. Peace to you...:wave:

several books at the same time -
Heart of the Soul by Gary Zukav and other Buddhist/"now"-related books;

various dog training and behavior books;

Edgar Sawtelle;

autobiography of Dick Gregory

Finished Bull's Island. Now I am ready 2 others by the same author. I am also reading and working from 3 different art books for acrylic painting, not to mention keeping up with my ASL lessons.

I am reading "The Feast of Love" by Charles Baxter. It's really really good.

jh7osl.jpg

I am reading AllDeaf. Pretty good novel if you ask me. ;)

Just checked out another 4 books by Dorothy Benton Franks about the Lowcountry living in South Carolina. Those are some good stories. Also got 3 books on sketching and drawing and another 4 books on acrylics and painting.

I've started the Sue Grafton series...right now I'm on "M" is for Malice. I love her books :) Also any books I can find on Deaf history, ASL, Signs...etc etc

nada. gotta decide between "The Dark Volume", "Ptolemy's Gate", or "The Gates"... or i wait til tues/wed when we hit the library...i need a drivers license...

nada. gotta decide between "The Dark Volume", "Ptolemy's Gate", or "The Gates"... or i wait til tues/wed when we hit the library...i need a drivers license...

Gotta learn to drive first and go through the steps bubba!

Right now im reading 20k leagues under the sea by Jules Verne that came as free classic on the kobo literati ereader my mother gave me for xmas.

The first book I read on my ipad was "The Madoff Chronicles" by Brian Ross telling about Bernie Madoff and his 170 billion bux scam.

"Bloodprint" by Kitty Sewell. Much better than the last book I read, which was "Camel Club" by David Baldacci.

Wirelessly posted

matajan said:
I read book, "ivy society"...it secret society in yale.

I can see where you were inspired to make loads of threads about Ivy Leagues :laugh2:

Back