What Are You Reading Right now?

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
The Shining by Stephen King. Never read it before, but got interested after reading Dr Sleep the new book that is a sequel.

something happier this time...
"Mr American" by George Macdonald Fraser. It's about a Yankee ex- wild west gunfighter who comes to escape his past in a quiet english village. A far nicer and funnier book than you'd expect and an excellent cameo by a certain General Flashman (ret.)

AJWSmith

Reading Hilary Mantel's Thomas Cromwell books. Finished 'Wolf Hall' and approaching the end of 'Bring Up The Bodies'. She's a good writer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AJWSmith

Reading them on my Kindle. I'm like Bottesini, I prefer to read everything on my Kindle these days

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jabberwocky

Nothing strikes my fancy those days for reading....am trying to strike a mood to get into for whatever

the last book I actually enjoyed was the book 5 of george martins game of thrones and am waiting for book 6 and am secretly hoping I'll forget about harry potter so I can enjoy the book over and over again like the first time.

Dreamer03

Nothing strikes my fancy those days for reading....am trying to strike a mood to get into for whatever

the last book I actually enjoyed was the book 5 of george martins game of thrones and am waiting for book 6 and am secretly hoping I'll forget about harry potter so I can enjoy the book over and over again like the first time.

Did you ever try Eragon?

cdmeggers

Ghosts Washington Revisited: The Ghostlore to the Nation's Capitol
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0764306537/ref=oh_details_o03_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1]Ghosts Washington Revisited: The Ghostlore to the Nation's Capitol (A Schiffer Book for Collectors): John Alexander: 9780764306532: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

I'm a geek for ghost stories.

Jiro

If You Know What I Mean
Premium Member
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/One-Question-Life-Changing-Answers-Leading/dp/145167502X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1395110239&sr=8-1&keywords=one+question]One Question: Life-Changing Answers from Today's Leading Voices: Ken Coleman: 9781451675023: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

51hA4cXUV8L._SY344_PJlook-inside-v2,TopRight,1,0_SH20_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg