What Are You Reading Right now?

I just read a book called Taken by Kathleen George (not related to the movie with Liam Neeson, unfortunately). It was underwhelming but not too horrible. Next, I'm reading Elizabeth I by Margaret George, who is one of my favorite authors, so I'm excited. Has anyone else read her books? My favorite is Memoirs of Cleopatra, but I've also read Helen of Troy and Mary, Called Magdalene.

*how to detect sign language frauds* by Clayton Pire
actually no, its
Shoot on Location by Kathy McCurdy

Towards a Philosophy of Education, by Charlotte Mason, and some free kindle sci-fi fantasy book for kids. Don't recall the title.

What the Bleep Do We Know!? by William Arntz, Betsy Chasse and Mark Vicente. The DVD is also very good and mind-bending. :yesway:

i just finish read a good christian novel the prients graveyard by ted dekker he is a very good writer wow i hope he will write a new novel soon so pick up this book at book store or e-reader ok

My own book....without title at present but finally finished. This is my novel. I came up with a great ending in Hawaii..... Turns out waves crashing onto Lava rocks are my muse. I will have 3 books completely written by the end of the year and I am already starting a fourth.

Finished another Star Trek novel by Diane Duane, "My Enemy, My Ally" © 1984. Loved it! Would make a great movie, IMO. :P

My own book....without title at present but finally finished. This is my novel. I came up with a great ending in Hawaii..... Turns out waves crashing onto Lava rocks are my muse. I will have 3 books completely written by the end of the year and I am already starting a fourth.

Do you want to direct us to them so we can purchase them?

Read Grace by Richard Paul Evans today. Also, read The Horse Whisperer by Nicholas earlier this week.

A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. I've been on the same book for a while now, having started it to coincide with the release of the second season of the show, but failed to keep up with reading whilst I revised. I need to get back into it, but am also holding off the TV show until I get to the end of the book. I am also reading a couple of psychology/neuroscience related books on the side too, but I will provide their names and authors later.

I'm currently reading this thread...XD
Seriously, I'm currently reading A Clockwork Orange and 1984 (by George Orwell).. Even though the content is really dark (and kinda difficult to understand in general), they are two of my favorite books so far =D

A Clash of Kings by George R. R. Martin. I've been on the same book for a while now, having started it to coincide with the release of the second season of the show, but failed to keep up with reading whilst I revised. I need to get back into it, but am also holding off the TV show until I get to the end of the book. I am also reading a couple of psychology/neuroscience related books on the side too, but I will provide their names and authors later.

Games of Thrones? That's awesome! My brother and father are addicted to Game of Thrones~ I think I am too but I'm still reading the first one XD

I just finished Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter. I'm currently working on John Barrowman's autobiography and Timeless by Gail Carrigger (sp?), though I haven't had much time to finish either.

Just finished Star Trek "World Without End" by Joe Haldeman (1979), which had some interesting concepts, and then began another Star Trek, "Black Fire" by Sonni Cooper (1982). Plus continuing on with the Sylvia Boorstein's book, "Happiness is an Inside Job." :mrgreen:

Back