What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am relaxing now, after doing some venting, and boy do I feel a whole lot better. :)

That was smart idea going to the bank to get your address.

Yeah. I'm just thankful I had the common sense to change it before I moved. I actually did that the day I moved, so when I needed cash, they asked for my old ID, but realized there was the new address, so they removed the old one. However, I'm not too pleased with my ID picture, though, as I have hair sticking up in the back. :|

Waiting for the bus at Hollywood and Broadway. That's what happens when it's rush hour on Thursday.

@ RR .

Look who talking about not being smart ! Calvin told us " Not to quote one another anymore" and this is the second time you had done since you been back online. So stop quoting me. .

Yeah. I'm just thankful I had the common sense to change it before I moved. I actually did that the day I moved, so when I needed cash, they asked for my old ID, but realized there was the new address, so they removed the old one. However, I'm not too pleased with my ID picture, though, as I have hair sticking up in the back. :|

I have cowlicks too and I know what mean about that. That happen when a hairdresser gave me a bad haircut , I was putting all of hair products on my cowlick to keep it down. At one time you had to photos taken and you could pick out the one you liked the most . I guess that cost too much $$$ to keep doing.

@ WDYS...then stop hijacking my thread about KFC....ur comments about Rats were not appreciated!...Getting a little tired of ur "ME, ME"! attitude...

@ RR .

Look who talking about not being smart ! Calvin told us " Not to quote one another anymore" and this is the second time you had done since you been back online. So stop quoting me. .

Take it to PM. Grow up. Really?

Just home from a day long trip across the state to visit relatives, and ate lunch in a nice restaurant with great pies.

Beautiful fall day.

Right now, getting dinner almost done for the family.

What kind of pie did you choose, I love pie!

Chocolate cream. I am really picky about food, and I kind of have set menus for every place I go. Where we were today, I usually have coconut cream, but I was swayed by the incredibly high meringue on the chocolate.

It was pretty good. My husband ordered sour cream raisin, which just looked awful to me, but he was very happy with it.

Chocolate cream. I am really picky about food, and I kind of have set menus for every place I go. Where we were today, I usually have coconut cream, but I was swayed by the incredibly high meringue on the chocolate.

It was pretty good. My husband ordered sour cream raisin, which just looked awful to me, but he was very happy with it.

Ah, chocolate cream, right up there as one of my favorites. The raisin one, not so much. I can mostly only dream about pie these days as I've recently been diagnosed diabetic, so a small piece rarely. I'll have a piece of pumpkin pie for thanksgiving.

Not a proud moment....Watching the Biggest Loser while eating a candy bar. HAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back