What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither can I, despite the fact I'm registered, but once I change my ID later today I will be unable to vote until February.

Unless Illinois is different from Minnesota, you can do a walk-in and vote with your new address. Just be sure to bring the change of ID form you will have.

Edit to add that this is what I had to do 2 years ago when I got married and had a name change. Had to bring the old Drivers License along with the form I filled out at the DMV and was able to vote that way.

Unless Illinois is different from Minnesota, you can do a walk-in and vote with your new address. Just be sure to bring the change of ID form you will have.

Edit to add that this is what I had to do 2 years ago when I got married and had a name change. Had to bring the old Drivers License along with the form I filled out at the DMV and was able to vote that way.

Hmm. Here's the problem, though. I live in a different district and a different ward than previously. They would have to update all of that, and I believe there is a regulation in place that I must vote where I live. Let me.check on that.

I am getting caught back up here on AD today.

I just rented a movie called "Deliver Us from Evil". I am going to watch it in few minutes. I hope it is good.

I am just finishing up getting my State ID changed, voter registration updated, getting my rent money taken of, and now headed back to the Metra at 1:35 PM.

Going down Memory Lane, from when I used to work at the Navy Base years ago. Haven't been on Jackson Blvd in years.

I am just finishing up getting my State ID changed, voter registration updated, getting my rent money taken of, and now headed back to the Metra at 1:35 PM.

Did you have to prove you where really you? I had state ID and it had expired but I still tried to use and the saleslady said it expired. I told her that I did not expired , I am still me. She did not buy that, so I guess when your state ID card expired you do too. :giggle:

Did you have to prove you where really you? I had state ID and it had expired but I still tried to use and the saleslady said it expired. I told her that I did not expired , I am still me. She did not buy that, so I guess when your state ID card expired you do too. :giggle:

Strange you mention that, because when I got to the State Building, I realized that I had fogotten my lease agreement copy..... OOPS. However, I got bailed out by going to the bank and getting a bank statement with my current address on it (Thankfully I had the common sense to change it online the day I moved), so it worked out well. Plus, my state ID wasn't due to expire until 2020, anyhow. Now it'll expire in 2024.

Just finished round one with my neighbor's leaves. I'd say there will be at least 2 more top rounds.
Also finished last weekend's mowing ... the last part in the dark.

FINALLY!!!! all caught up with the stupid inmate rosters. didn't think that was ever going to end.

I have been writing for the last hour for the Young Writers NaNoWriMo challenge/contest. I'm enjoying myself so far, and I am making fairly good progress! (Hopefully I didn't just jinx it! :P)

-Jason

Installing SOME upgrades to my HP laptop. Not all of them, but a few for now. Also need to figure out to get Service Packs 2 and 3 restored on here, as it does not have either.

Strange you mention that, because when I got to the State Building, I realized that I had fogotten my lease agreement copy..... OOPS. However, I got bailed out by going to the bank and getting a bank statement with my current address on it (Thankfully I had the common sense to change it online the day I moved), so it worked out well. Plus, my state ID wasn't due to expire until 2020, anyhow. Now it'll expire in 2024.

That was smart idea going to the bank to get your address.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back