What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting some of my needs taken care of. Also need to start preparing for winter, too.

interesting.i guess only you dealing with needs or you not be on computer
icon7.gif
Hard winter then....my preparation for winter is turning CH up find me gloves decent coat that's winter sorted out

interesting.i guess only you dealing with needs or you not be on computer
icon7.gif
Hard winter then....my preparation for winter is turning CH up find me gloves decent coat that's winter sorted out

I'm actually on my phone. And I got some of it done, but others need to wait because it's Sunday.

Mowed about half my back yard then dealt with the snow drifts of leaves on my carport around the gate & trash cans. Filled almost 2 leaf vac bags. And this is just the beginning. Lots of leaves, still, on my neighbors trees.

Getting some of my needs taken care of. Also need to start preparing for winter, too.

UGH! I just got my winter gears out , hats, gloves ,and boots. I am so not ready for winter to be here. I brought my dog a new purple coat too. I think he hid his other coat , I can't find it anywhere.

shopping around for a fast Audi.....something like a V8 bi turbo....umm...

Enjoying my room now. Bought a monitor for my Chromebox and traded my bookcase for a desk.

Gonna be nice not to have to use TV for monitor. :) Now can watch tv and be online at same time..

Looking for a new London Fog coat and found this , a Burberry coat for

$1,666.66 ! WTF ! is this made out of gold or something ???

Headed downtown to watch the main event and dealing with plug failures.

Trying to practice my ASL, currently looking for someone to help over skype or oovoo. let me know if you're interested! Thanks!

Enjoy, I don't think I'd want to watch it in person. I'm too nervous!

As am I, but I've never seen a tightrope walk before, so this is a first. And there's at least a half-dozen stations here. One is from Philadelphia.

6:45..... 7:30..... 7:45...... They didn't come well prepared for this.

Now he's walking.

He made it over the first part. Second part is next.

The second portion has increased from a 15-foot angle to 19 feet due to the weather, making it much more dangerous.

6:45..... 7:30..... 7:45...... They didn't come well prepared for this.

Now he's walking.

He made it over the first part. Second part is next.

The second portion has increased from a 15-foot angle to 19 feet due to the weather, making it much more dangerous.

rb-woman-peeking-through-hands-0809-lgn.jpg

I would be doing this if I was there.

Had a wonderful day today. Visited my mom and my goddaughter was there. I haven't seen her in about a month so of course everything she did was amazing. When I pulled up in front of the house I heard her yell "MeMe I'm in here"....warmed my heart. Beautiful day here so we played outside all afternoon.

Headed back home..... on the bus from downtown, something I don't do that often.

Monday....today is PD day, meaning no students. I hope it wont be boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back