What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for my daughter to come home so we can leave to go to the theater for another late night out. Will stop somewhere for dinner on the way.

This.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Attachments

• 1406069478263.jpg
    1406069478263.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 13
Iam relaxing on the pool lounge chair at my gym while my son enjoys swimming fun. Finished an hour of P90X class and 30 mins of swimming laps here at the gym. Now relaxing at the pool wishing wine was allowed here. hehe

im relaxing in the lounge in my home, watching Breaking Bad tv series season 1 to 5...love it

Looking at a class to enroll in to boost my pay up a bit more in January... buahaha... Plus it will give me something else cool to learn and do! :D

trying to fall asleep at this moment. oh why cant i fall asleep already, this stinks!

selling old and rare radio vacuum valves (known as tubes in US).....for bit of pocket money
;)

watching Breaking Bad tonight, onto season 2 , then 3 soon.... pretty good
bit old now but it was never aired in NZ....DVD sets on sale here though so weird...

Last edited:
Yay sleep pills for me!!! :ugh: Stupid Ambien needs to work faster! :mad:
I notice you make a lot of posts about sleeping pills and your sleep problems. Are you dependent on pills for sleep?

Had a big fight with school because they took me out of all the classes i registered for. it was a "mistake". I had to re register and one of the classes i needed is full already.....im not happy

Had a big fight with school because they took me out of all the classes i registered for. it was a "mistake". I had to re register and one of the classes i needed is full already.....im not happy

That sucks! Hope you get this resolved.

I am sitting on my bed watching HDTV shows while on my tablet. Making vp calls and responding to emails regarding jobs.

Cooling down after a Kettlebell workout

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I notice you make a lot of posts about sleeping pills and your sleep problems. Are you dependent on pills for sleep?

Ive noticed that too, she depends on it for weight, sleep, energy, memory recalls, that's not good look for PAs self prescribing like this into a habitual levels of a pill popper is dangerous trap, if not immediately apparent, later in life they body will react because it has had been 'pushed around' OK granted I'm not a doctor but from what I see, isn't safe ...(as Reba did)

Relaxing and doing laundry in Sioux Falls, SD after having dinner last night at a Germanic Amish restaurant back in Amana, IA......very good food and the town is as immaculate a place as I've ever seen.

just finished watching an episode on TLC call "who do you think you are " about some celebrites finding out about their family history. love this show, its always fun to learn something new and just the neat stuff you can learn in history! its so awesome!

Just came home from dinner with the family. My daughter's last night in MD before she flies back to Phx. Cant believe this is her last summer break with us. Wow...

Waiting for an UPS delivery. The joys of being close to the facility and therefore at the end of their route. :(

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Still waiting. And I need to go out soon. :(

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Just got through talking to my daughter in Ireland. She is coming home to visit in September.

I'm excited to see her but with all these planes getting shot down or crashing makes me kind of nervous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back