What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Outside on the sidewalk? did you report to the city hall about what happened you fell?

Ouchie.

Would have, except my phone battery was low. Anyways, I am considering making another trip to the area to follow up next week. If it hasn't been fixed, I'll attend to it.

just come back from Liverpool so winding down going have bath something to eat I so fancy a cake,strawberry triple layer...wish not read that rr all I fancy now and shops shut...desperate for something sweet

Chocolate de'vours?

Kitchen done, floors swept, family room dusted.......so much more to do...........

no-no.gif

Eh. Not really. However, the statue of limitations hasn't expired yet, so if it hasn't been fixed, I'll consider it.
There's a statue of limitations on potholes? What happens when the time expires? Do they fill themselves in?

There's a statue of limitations on potholes? What happens when the time expires? Do they fill themselves in?

I wish I could blame Maui for the ocean breaking my leg.:giggle:
I want a total re-do.

Not potholes. Lawsuit for not fixing a hazard that's barely seen. I came within inches of blowing out my bad right knee, and in avoiding that injury, I injured the other one. Now, it's been nearly 16 months since the injury, and I am intending on following up to make sure it's been repaired. If not.......

Not potholes. Lawsuit for not fixing a hazard that's barely seen. I came within inches of blowing out my bad right knee, and in avoiding that injury, I injured the other one. Now, it's been nearly 16 months since the injury, and I am intending on following up to make sure it's been repaired. If not.......

What Mark???? Do you have any proof that you actually got injured there and that the potholes caused your injury?

People are so sue happy these days. How much out of pocket did you spend on medical bills? What do you want them to do for you?

What Mark???? Do you have any proof that you actually got injured there and that the potholes caused your injury?

People are so sue happy these days. How much out of pocket did you spend on medical bills? What do you want them to do for you?

Not a pothole. Sidewalk. And a broken streetlamp, making the hole hard to see. Now, I'm not planning anything yet-- I want to see if it's been fixed first, and if it has, then I'll leave it be. I don't play dirty, but I do have concerns that sidewalk gaping hole could injure others. I'm not worried about me-- I'm thinking of others.

That's right.... you don't know. Last year I tore my ACL muscle in my left knee, and the 7-month recovery from that has left it a little unstable, so I put on a knee brace to stabilize it, and it does help. Prior to the ACL tear last year, I had a more minor MCL tear just 5 months before. These two combined have left my knee in weaker shape than before.

Ouch! How did you tore your ACL muscle from? Did you get any injury? It's so long to get healing.

Ouch! How did you tore your ACL muscle from? Did you get any injury? It's so long to get healing.

Bad misstep trying to avoid injuring my OTHER ACL muscle,which was completely shredded nearly 10 years ago, and I must use extreme caution with it.

You're going to lose, BIG! LOL Unless that pothole somehow grew legs and fracked up your knees, then you have a valid reason to sue those smurfs at DOT. Otherwise, it's your responsibility to know where you end up stepping.

You're going to lose, BIG! LOL Unless that pothole somehow grew legs and fracked up your knees, then you have a valid reason to sue those smurfs at DOT. Otherwise, it's your responsibility to know what you end up hitting.

That's probably true. Which is why I never called a lawyer. I pretty much decided it's not wise to go down that path. However....... I do hope they have fixed it. And fixed that streetlamp nearby.

Just took off my knee brace. The knee is stable-- for now. That should last all night, hopefully.

Just got home from an awesome field trip to Gallaudet University and Deaf expo. Heavy dosage of Deaf culture and its history today. 730 am to 8 pm. It was a great day and I am exhausted in a good way. :)

Trying to convince myself to do some work, but I want cupcakes! I found a place local that I want to try, maybe this weekend! Resting from gymnastics practice, turns out I can still do flips!

Potholes I have known, I have known a few by gar and I will tell you what, they are not forgotten. I have dreams now and again ... desperate damn things, where I wake up in a hot sweat still feeling the fear, the rage, the pain, of a damaged front end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back