What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may be wrong but isnt it bad to combine those two? If so br careful please.

Indeed it is, but it makes one hell of a cleaning agent and worth the risk.

eating some chocolate-vanilla poptarts, having a glass of ice cold milk, and watching a movie on Netflix (after playing some LittleBig Planet on the PS3).

Drinking coffee

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

working for an overtime. in an hour, i ll go back to my home first. Then We all will come over our friends house to watch SU game. Go SU!

What a night, absolutely no sleep at all. My doggie slept but I did not. I'm so tired.

saying hi to all my friends here on AD after a looooong hiatus. Hope you all had a great valentines day!

Just got home from work.. worked 103 hours past 2 weeks! Am looking forward to next paycheck!

Cooking orange/ginger chicken and bemoaning the lack of television choices on this winter Saturday night.

Just got home from playing mini golf with my husband and the kids at a glow in the dark place. It was neat.

Cooking orange/ginger chicken and bemoaning the lack of television choices on this winter Saturday night.

When I get bored, I usually find myself here or texting people, and not watching TV. Why? Because I want to hold off on watching TV until Saturday night, when there will be plenty for me to watch from the Comcast TV shows section, when I can go back and watch this week's shows all in one night. Easier for me to pass the overnight hours that way. :)

Just got home from playing mini golf with my husband and the kids at a glow in the dark place. It was neat.

Cool! I went to one few years back with my family. As much as I enjoyed the place, I didn't enjoy myself because I couldn't lipread anyone there. My family doesn't sign so it wasn't fun playing in the dark not knowing what they were saying. :( I was thinking it would be fun if I went with deaf people.

Thinking about getting a couple of wireless chargers for my phone and a future tablet. I saw the one my friend got, and I was drooling. It's super awesome, and makes me want one.

Cool! I went to one few years back with my family. As much as I enjoyed the place, I didn't enjoy myself because I couldn't lipread anyone there. My family doesn't sign so it wasn't fun playing in the dark not knowing what they were saying. :( I was thinking it would be fun if I went with deaf people.

I didn't think of that. I kept asking my husband what the DJ was saying because everyone kept stopping their golf game and a few raised their hands. Apparently the DJ calls out different announcements for door prizes. I kept thinking that was so annoying because I was trying to get into the game with my family and they kept getting distracted by the DJ. If they were all deaf, no problem. However, they all are fluent in ASL so communication was fine. Just the hearing thing going on with the DJ calling out for winners of prizes was annoying. Apparently, he played good music so if I had my hearing aids, that would have been fun.

Reading posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's 2 AM, and I am unable to sleep due to a very unusual dream I had, which scared the $#!t out of me, and I don't scare easily. Also wondering what the next few weeks will hold for me.

Right now I am pondering what picture I should use for my Google e-mail signature. I know how to subtract and add pictures to Google Drive to custom design my signature, and then add that signature to my Google e-mail address, no problem, but I'm not really liking the bicycle picture design I have now. Think I need to find another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back