What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back and forth to Facebook to see if my Marine Son has gotten back to Hawaii yet .. Trying to learn to navigate this site.. :)

Finishing up one more resume posting on a job board then will quit for the rest of today.
Already got an email "We want to speak to you about a sales position" after posting on another job board. I call those types of emails "spam jobs" because they're sent to anyone who posts their resumes.

Making a ham and egg bake for dinner. Weird, I know, as that's usually breakfast food but we're in the mood for it.

Making a ham and egg bake for dinner. Weird, I know, as that's usually breakfast food but we're in the mood for it.

I do that occasionally....hash browns, scrambled eggs, ham or sausage and toast/jelly...orange juice....."Breakfast for Dinner"....

Catching up on some forums. Our ASL class graduated tonight (they'll pass anyone :lol: ) and the few of us from the class that were there tonight for the not-so-silent social hung around outside the school afterward and chatted as we probably won't see each other again.

my friends ghost on her apt ghost, serious.huh told me ? huh what no reason :lol: I don't know what is no idea! I am interesting

Getting ready to go the "work"-shortly, DEAF swimming! Aside: I don't have the Neptune Implant.

Just downloaded Eat Pray Love onto my kindle. My sister is making me read it. Not often you find me with an Oprah Book Club type book in my hand but she seems to think I need to read this. That it will do me some good or give me some perspective or something. I'm hoping it won't turn me into a girly girl :giggle:

While I'm doing that I'm going to give myself a mani pedi and prep myself for going out on the town tonight. Okay maybe I'm already a little bit of a girly girl :giggle: Just a little though ;)

At Bobby C's restaurant, I'm having some white wine, mussels and baked Haddock. So far, the wine and mussels are very good.

Last edited:
Watching my puppy watch me, and wondering what devilment she plans for when my attention flags...

Taking a quick break. Been working for hours clearing out deadwood in our yard. It feels like we do this every year. The joys of owning many 100+ year-old trees. Not. But I love the beauty of it all.

taking a long good rest from co-hosting a kite-flying event for CODA/deaf children. had a good turnout. I'll never forget the moment where a deaf boy told me (yes in ASL) - this is my first time flying a kite! it's awesome!

and the big fat smile on this other boy. he didn't talk much. I think he's autistic. we've had some deaf children with special needs and autism and I'm glad that they all had a good time flying kites with their parents :)

taking a long good rest from co-hosting a kite-flying event for CODA/deaf children. had a good turnout. I'll never forget the moment where a deaf boy told me (yes in ASL) - this is my first time flying a kite! it's awesome!

and the big fat smile on this other boy. he didn't talk much. I think he's autistic. we've had some deaf children with special needs and autism and I'm glad that they all had a good time flying kites with their parents :)

That's awesome!!!! :hug:

Right now, I am waiting for a college softball game to come on at 10 PM but I seriously doubt I will stay awake for it as I am tired from today's outing and my area where I had surgery on is hurting more than usual.

I am just sitting here looking for something to watch on Hulu or Netflix.. its storming .. i could clean something but noo.. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back