What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting in the waiting room of a Cardiovascular office at the hospital. SIL, who was born with a heart defect, is here for some tests. Daughter asked me to come, since I'm unemployed now & have the time, to help keep the baby occupied so she can be with her hubby. I got here late (had to drop other D off at school) & my D said the baby is sleeping so she's in the room with SIL.
Wha? I remember you went home sick. I hope all is well with you.:wave:

I inherited property with a squatter on it there. I am flying into Hilo soon to have a look see - never been there. Thought I would look for an alternative to the standard hotel since I am renting a car anyway. <hawaiiretreat.com> reasonable prices in paradise looks like.

If cost is an issue and you are going to stay for at least a week , look into homeaway.com rentals. Given that Hawaii is very expensive, you can save money by cooking for yourself, food is a huge bill when eating out 24/7. The process is no more tedious than booking a trip, you sign an agreement and use a credit card. You don't get the house cleaning service, but if you don't mind doing it who cares.

I've used the service and I now will use it for any trip of at least week because it is cheaper than a hotel.

Drinking coffee and playing on my phone while I get ready for work. You all have a good day.

how do you get ready for work while playing on your phone? :thumb:

Wha? I remember you went home sick. I hope all is well with you.:wave:

Yeah. Went home sick last Tuesday, stayed home Weds, went back to work Thursday and was called into the site manager's office to be told I was a victim of the corporate restructuring that's going on. Had to pack up my cubby & leave.
Co-worker & manager are being very helpful. Co-worker, who gave me my programming assignments, sent me some info regarding the projects to add to my resume. Just sent the résumé to my manager & he's going to pass it on to some outside contacts he has.
I have faith this happened for a reason, as had many other things in my life, and just hope I don't have to wait too long to find out what the reason is.

just eaten cream cake that would fed family for a week so going watch me fat bum get fatter

thank you everyone who tried to help me:))) i tried to guess the letters in georgian language but no luck:(( thanks anyway

It is 4:25am here I woke choking for air in the night with my brain full of industrial noise. Been reading on the laptop about room and board at an organic farm in the Puna region of Big Island, Hawaii. The noise is still with me.. smiles ...I know for a fact there is an electric heater going that would bring a hearing person to their knees. I cannot hear it at all. Nighttime is weird sometimes.

hmm, you could be getting tinnitus, be careful with loud noise envionments, lower your HA, CI, or ear plugs in the 'working ear' if you have one...once a tinnitus gets in, it never goes away. PREVENTION my freind!.

Trying to talk myself into going for a walk. I'm long overdue. Maybe I'll do some Wii Sports instead. :hmm:

Applied for 3 jobs today. One of them I applied twice for. Will see which agency contacts me first for that one.

hmm, you could be getting tinnitus, be careful with loud noise envionments, lower your HA, CI, or ear plugs in the 'working ear' if you have one...once a tinnitus gets in, it never goes away. PREVENTION my freind!.
Yah its too late, I agree though, it got in and never went,, does weird things sometimes. Lately it is like a refrigeration trailer is backed up to the house in the night. All the old noisy places they are all coming back to visit...

Yah its too late, I agree though, it got in and never went,, does weird things sometimes. Lately it is like a refrigeration trailer is backed up to the house in the night. All the old noisy places they are all coming back to visit...

you really got to start being REALLY careful, avoid certain foods too, and keep exposure to loud noise or and try not to stay near the supermarket's freezers (where you buy frozen veges, ice creams, pies etc) for long...that sort of thing...
start NOW...and do an experiment see if tea, of cofffee, or what soft drinks, and what alcohoic beverages makes it worse, and make note of it, I was forced to do all that by experience, its better you start now than before being forced into because of excess tinnitus...
thats all

I see now what you are getting at it is what am I doing now not what I did. Okay I am on it.

Reading through posts trying to catch up it's been awhile...

Wirelessly posted

violet said:
Reading through posts trying to catch up it's been awhile...

Welcome back! Have fun catching up lol

done with work so am killing some time at work before I head out for an appointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back