What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Mimsy said:
Wirelessly posted

Watching Psy teach B. Spears his 'horse dance'. Funny.

Horse dance? :laugh2:

I'm trying to sleep, but can't.

Yes if you watch the gangnam video clip on YouTube that has gone viral, you will see what he calls his horse dance.

Other reading this screen-resting after real work=swimming. Later this evening back to work-Cochlear Implant exercise: Singles-dance club/Toronto.

Waiting for my goddaughter to come over. I am so in love with her. She is only 15 weeks old and already getting to heavy for me to hold with my bad neck and back. I still manage to cuddle tho cos her smile makes my day.

Wirelessly posted

Watching Sunday Night Football

Watching Wallander , eating chips and dip, and surfing AD/

Wirelessly posted

What's your hobby? Mine is cooking and crocheting. :)
I love soccer, also, walking to around, I love equipment on gym, baseball I love basketball!

Break for a few days from Cochlear Implant exercise-next on Thursday- Joy of Dance/Toronto . Something new- to me anyways- Scottish square dancing!

i getting cross i with turkish family who sideling me by speaking in turkish i cant lip read or join converstaion,they no even try understand bsl but that ok so rude,i come on computer they no understand this,if they not so rude i turn this off try join conversation,i feel like showing them what f~~~~ is in bsl

Reorganizing our back room. We keep canned soda there, and our puppy figured out she can puncture a can and drink the soda as it leaks out!

Smart dog! Now making a note to only buy as much as I can fit in the refrigerator. :P

Reorganizing our back room. We keep canned soda there, and our puppy figured out she can puncture a can and drink the soda as it leaks out!

Smart dog! Now making a note to only buy as much as I can fit in the refrigerator. :P

Silly dog :)

I'm getting ready to go to my least favorite class... Statistics...
At least I only have a few more months, then I will never have to take another math class again.

Then, it will be party time :)

I'm getting ready to go to my least favorite class... Statistics...
At least I only have a few more months, then I will never have to take another math class again.

Then, it will be party time :)

ugh, i hated that class!!

Surfing AD when I am supposed to be packing!!! Scoffing aero bubbles, romancing the stone is on.... Packing can wait until weds, my next available free night and the last one before racing on fri..... Hope I have everything!

Taking a break from looking at ebay. I typed "blue handbags" and over 40,000 came in the list. Should be trying to sleep.

Wirelessly posted

True that Mimsy lol! I should be sleeping or studying soc., but here i am.... Watching The Crazies on Spike tv lol

Still trying to fall asleep, but the tinnitus is super bad tonight. I have a Bad Company song, what sounds like a radio statiin, fireworks and a voice of someone who does those movie trailers with the deep voices all at the same time. Sounds like a very long night:-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back