What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sipping an American wine, Chardonnay "Twisted 2011" from California , very nice indeed...not quite up to snuff to my beloved Kumeu River Village...to settle my nerves, as my dog is in hossy..

having trouble getting sleep, been thinking about my girl, Jetta, one of the sweetest dog you'd ever meet, she's in animal hospital I'm hoping she doesn't have another seizure, it was so scary for her...and at same time I'm hoping this would be a one-off case or a sun-heat related case......not neurological,,,poor girl

I cannot imagine a dog having a seizure nor have I ever seen one. That must be scary. Hope your girl recovers and is back to herself again and back with you.

yeah, it was split-second ater she had it, I didnt ACTUALLY see her shake, but i HEARD her scream, and yelp as a panic (didnt know what it was like might have been being silly, or a bee sting or something) but what I did saw, right after was that she was paralyised and breathing like crazy with wild big scared eyes...that was terrifying enough for me
that was disturbing enough for me, luckily at the Vet , she was able to walk, bit shaken and didnt want to go alone, like a child wants their mum or dad stay with them at hossy....never felt like a 'distressed parents' before....well i wasn't crying or anything but kind of numb but it wasn't pleasant at all, with racy thoughts on the aftermaths of this situation about finding out what problems she may have and How am I going to deal with it in long term...not fun at all.. i can only wait till i see them later today (its 4:42 am here)

Just got done playin bank robber vs pigs with my boy.

I was the g man

He got away with the loot and the chick, riddled me with nerve rounds and when I was on the ground came up and shot me in the head
Lol

Love it

Getting things ready for the drive across town to see my oldest boy....will pick up my "middle" son on the way....Gotta get the Cat in the carrier...hopefully without a "big fight"....Nice day here also....

Watching Justin Vollmar's I am an Atheist on YouTube.
Also the YouTube war between ken Davis and Ricky Taylor (ridor9th) on YouTube.

so much infighting

Trying to figure out why Chase Online has locked me out..... the mobile app works fine, but I'm unable to get in on-line to change my profile. I guess I'll have to head to the bank tomorrow to fix that, and I was supposed to stay inside due to the Winter Storm headed this way.

Trying to figure out why Chase Online has locked me out..... the mobile app works fine, but I'm unable to get in on-line to change my profile. I guess I'll have to head to the bank tomorrow to fix that, and I was supposed to stay inside due to the Winter Storm headed this way.

I hope you are thinking of Tuesday as they are probably closed today, Monday, for President's Day.

Calling the airlines about my account...put on hold each time for more than 20 mins. Will try again later.

Calling the airlines about my account...put on hold each time for more than 20 mins. Will try again later.

Isn't there an app to use your smartphone as a boarding pass? I have such an app for Amtrak, for my tickets for the Saluki and Illini. Expected to start using that this year.

Isn't there an app to use your smartphone as a boarding pass? I have such an app for Amtrak, for my tickets for the Saluki and Illini. Expected to start using that this year.

No, it is for an issue with my frequent flier miles account.

No, it is for an issue with my frequent flier miles account.

Totally different topic. My bad. And putting you on hold that long is not nice. I had it bad with Amtrak last December when I was put on hold for nearly 35 minutes, and that was because the holidays were a busy time to be calling them.

Thinking hard as to whether to go to a Presiden't Day Sale where everything is "supposedly" 1/2 Off....might save a few bucks, then again, might not.

Catching my breath after organizing my living space. Also checked for mail-- nothing yet. Probably will arrive late today due to the storm.

Waiting for Drama to unfold over my Police Scanner. It's been quiet thus far this morning which is very unfortunate for me. Hopefully something of the Felony variety occurs soon. Where's OJ when you need him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back