What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I come up and join ya for dinner? :P

Hey there! Good to see you here and yes, go for it!

*Ambrosia* he is a good guy! ::D

Just got done testing Skype video (my first time) with a friend of mine- works pretty good! Though I'm not sure why her video was kind of jerky in spots when she signed (not sure if mine was or not).

Fixed it for you. :)

Gah I couldn't resist being a grammar Nazi there ;)

Thank you :) getting used to this app as well. I am not using a computer :( I type so much better from a computer than this iPhone keyboard of mine. The thumb thing haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bored at home...cable is out and I have been reading all day from my Kindle and I am tired of reading. Cant go out as the snow kicked back up again.

Just taking it easy, as I didn't sleep well last night, and I am tired and a little weary, so need to use what energy I DO have wisely.

Relaxing after working and taking parents out for dinner. Their second time in Tampa but still ask if I miss (interpreted as relocating to...) Charlotte. Sweet folks! :giggle:

Relaxing after working and taking parents out for dinner. Their second time in Tampa but still ask if I miss (interpreted as relocating to...) Charlotte. Sweet folks! :giggle:

I tell my Dad I miss being in Southern IL, but I have my reasons for living and making Chicago my playground. Not that I won't be headed back down there anytime soon-- there'll come a time when that's unavoidable, but for my sanity, I hope it doesn't happen.

Tell mom & dad I said hi ;)

Say, I do not miss that ice and death cold trap! :laugh2: Aww, going out to dinner too. :D I have been craving Cody's lately... :D Not tomorrow though, at least you didn't take them out on Valentines day... Dooooooom... :shock:

I am getting ready to start my weekend... YAY NO MORE WORK FOR THE WEEKEND!! WHOO HOO!!! :D

I am waiting for the local store to open up so I can pick up some drinks for today's meeting. I also need to stop by the bank, too, and grab some $$ for lunch.

At work , using the computer

Riding the #22 Clark bus back to Rogers Park. Still got a ways to go, though.

Resting and recuperating a little. Have sore ribs from laughing, and some coughing from being outside waiting for transportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back