What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking to myself, must keep mouth shut, don't say anything mean or funny!!

Let me guess, it has to do with a member here located in chicago?

Thinking why my monthly visitor can't ever visit when I have off of work! WTF?!?! DAMN YOU MOTHER NATURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

With your 12 inch long arms??? :lol: (<--a joke so don't get your panties in a wad!! :roll: )

Nope..... info I know they would rather I not know about, and I'll leave it at that. That, and a dangerous sucker punch capable of knocking people out.

No worries-- I only use leverage in VERY EXTREME cases, which is very rare, cause the people I work with on various things and people I live with all know my left arm is NOT for them-- that arm broke the jaw of a man and knocked him out cold many years ago. That was just over 8 years ago last month. And for the record-- my breaking his jaw was for self-defensive purposes-- I wouldn't recommend it. I haven't done that since, and I hope never to again.

Its never nice yo get in fights....but then i dony think i have lost a onr on one fight yet.....

Watching the Olympics while my cable still works. Sad Shaun White did not medal.

Its never nice yo get in fights....but then i dony think i have lost a onr on one fight yet.....

It wasn't a fight-- it was an attempted murder on me. That guy messed with the wrong person that day. He was looking for something, and he was HUGE, and he chose the wrong person to pick on. He had a weapon, and I quickly turned the tables before anything major happened-- it was over within seconds.

It wasn't a fight-- it was an attempted murder on me. That guy messed with the wrong person that day. He was looking for something, and he was HUGE, and he chose the wrong person to pick on. He had a weapon, and I quickly turned the tables before anything major happened-- it was over within seconds.

Ive veen on situations like that. *hug* sorry yo hear something like that happened to you.

Ive veen on situations like that. *hug* sorry yo hear something like that happened to you.

Since that incident, no one has dared mess with me, and that's why I am well known to law enforcement around Chicago-- they KNOW what I can do. They just hope I don't do it again, and so do I-- for my sake and others. Let's just say that quite a few people sh*t their pants that day when it happened. Broad daylight, and plenty of people saw it. Small guy (back then) against a bigger guy-- who'd they think would fare better? However, that incident wasn't the first time I've had to defend myself-- I've done it at least three times, but not for many years.

Maybe give Jim Carrey a call.... :lol:

11174403_800.jpg

Swearing at my stupid tv. Cable out again. What to do, what to do????

Reading fb from hearing people with tons of misspelled and poor grammar status' lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading fb statuses of hearing people with tons of misspelled words and poor grammar. <-period

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed it for you. :)

Gah I couldn't resist being a grammar Nazi there ;)

I am enjoying being lazy as I don't work tmw due to the snowstorm.

She posted the same thing in 3 or 4 threads you may want to check those too lol ;)

I saw. :laugh2: It's just funny, if you're going to poke at people's spelling and grammar, you should at least use good grammar and spelling while you're doing it. ;)

Well, what I'm doing.......I just finished my p90x plyometrics video, and my protein shake, now I'm sitting down and having dinner while I browse AD. Steak, salad and baked sweet potato....nomnomnom

Well, what I'm doing.......I just finished my p90x plyometrics video, and my protein shake, now I'm sitting down and having dinner while I browse AD. Steak, salad and baked sweet potato....nomnomnom

Can I come up and join ya for dinner? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back