What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back from weekend overtime, just me, a glass of red wine, my bath, candles and hilarious AD on smartphone! ;)

I am busy on serves lots of on insecure! lots of working!

Back from weekend overtime, just me, a glass of red wine, my bath, candles and hilarious AD on smartphone! ;)

bath... and smartphone....

perfect. PM me a pix.

Still watching the S.F. Giants game. 4&1/2 hours and in the 12th inning. Yawn!!!!

Dealing with Shin Splint plain after this walk. Did my stretches and exercises before I went, but still no relief. When I mentioned to the doctor, he said that due to issues I have, I may never be rid of them and I need to get my scooter soon.

Going to try to fix my kindle :( When I downloaded Eat Pray Love yesterday it also downloaded an automatic software update, which seems to have messed my kindle all up. I can't open anything, not even the upgrade, everything I touch it says Application Erro the selected application could not be started please try again.

grrrrr I can't open any of my books, that's for the automatic update Kindle, it was awesome

Going to try to fix my kindle :( When I downloaded Eat Pray Love yesterday it also downloaded an automatic software update, which seems to have messed my kindle all up. I can't open anything, not even the upgrade, everything I touch it says Application Erro the selected application could not be started please try again.

grrrrr I can't open any of my books, that's for the automatic update Kindle, it was awesome

You should download the kindle app for PC and notebook. This way, you can still access the books on other platforms. I have the books on every type of computer I own. Granted, I have more types than I need, but a developer needs more types.

If you are having that much of an issue with it, there is probably a simple fix on google somewhere.

And now for me: I'm in my back yard relaxing with my computer and laptop. I just cleaned out the grill, mowed the lawn and am going to practice ASL or English pronunciation.

Watching Monsters, Inc. First time seeing this movie, can you believe that?

Just back from breakfast out with lots of family. Ready to organize my week.

Wirelessly posted

Sipping coffee in the backyard with the dog on my lap. It's going to be a warm day here :)

Resting between a good walk on the river walk & mowing the back yard. Kinda wish the rain was closer so I'd have an excuse not to mow, but then I'd be mad when I have to mow again because the grass will be taller.

You should download the kindle app for PC and notebook. This way, you can still access the books on other platforms. I have the books on every type of computer I own. Granted, I have more types than I need, but a developer needs more types.

If you are having that much of an issue with it, there is probably a simple fix on google somewhere.

And now for me: I'm in my back yard relaxing with my computer and laptop. I just cleaned out the grill, mowed the lawn and am going to practice ASL or English pronunciation.

Fixed it, ended up doing a hard reset on it. I was afraid I might have to redownload all my books from Cloud, but everything was there and good to go. I could have just opened the book on amazon and read it on my laptop but I was more interested in fixing my kindle. It's a bit more compfortable to use, I could take the lap top outside to the pool with me (not that Im going there on this blechy blah day but just an example) but the battery doesn't last nearly as long, it's a bit more awkward, the kindle is more book size and you can see the screen better outside. I don't have a Fire, I got a Touch.

Just finished vacuuming the main floor. So much dirt and fur. The joys of having 5 cats and 2 dogs. The other 3 floors are much easier to maintain, it's the main floor that's a real chore, all the traffic.

Fixed it, ended up doing a hard reset on it. I was afraid I might have to redownload all my books from Cloud, but everything was there and good to go. I could have just opened the book on amazon and read it on my laptop but I was more interested in fixing my kindle. It's a bit more compfortable to use, I could take the lap top outside to the pool with me (not that Im going there on this blechy blah day but just an example) but the battery doesn't last nearly as long, it's a bit more awkward, the kindle is more book size and you can see the screen better outside. I don't have a Fire, I got a Touch.

You're welcome. That will be two pictures of you by the pool in a bikini, please.

Cough it up!!

resting from a long bike ride. met up with a couple who can ride and had a pho lunch. and then rode west together. had ice cream and coffee. nice easy day.

Wirelessly posted

Just got home from spending the weekend in Jacksonville!! Had a welcome home party for my USMC nephew who is back from Afghan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back