What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what it says? asl fingerspells eludes me, fabulous?

No. It eludes me too. I was going to say it must be BSL but I don't think that's right either... Some of the handshapes are not ASL.

No. It eludes me too. I was going to say it must be BSL but I don't think that's right either... Some of the handshapes are not ASL.

Me three ... no idea what some of those signs are ...

Wirelessly posted

Getting ready to do Zumba!

Baking my bacon-wrapped mini-hotdogs and ham. They're so drenched in brown sugar that it carmelizes. So NOM NOM NOM NOM.

I think those are gang signs not ASL, could be BSL, but some of those hand shapes are absolutely not ASL, and I know very little ASL, besides the alphabet. But considering it's graffiti I'm going with gang signs

I think those are gang signs not ASL, could be BSL, but some of those hand shapes are absolutely not ASL, and I know very little ASL, besides the alphabet. But considering it's graffiti I'm going with gang signs

I thought that too ... I took a gang awareness/terrorism class years ago and saw alot of gang signs but wasn't sure my memory is going with age lol

I thought that too ... I took a gang awareness/terrorism class years ago and saw alot of gang signs but wasn't sure my memory is going with age lol

It would help the person who posted it had a location :) I

It would help the person who posted it had a location :) I

would narrow it down a little ... but if i remember right some of the larger gangs had spread out all across the US now but mainly in larger cities ... some of the stuff was just crazy those gangs do ... :eek3:

pretty flash for a graffiti... the word 'fabulous' was my guess but...now i dont think gang members uses that word :lol:

Just goggled "neck and shoulder pain"....believe I've got a handle on it now....very common...and think it's because of my "hunching" over my desk when using the computer for a long period of time....so I've backed up...and turn my neck right and left often...up and down also....raised my desk up and also using a foot stool....good posture...Raised my point size also...if this doesn't work....gonna cut my neck off! :giggle:

This graffity or more like stencil is in the country Georgia, so i don't think it is a gang sign.

This graffity or more like stencil is in the country Georgia, so i don't think it is a gang sign.

Gotcha, thing is there isn't a universal sign language, so unless any of us are from the country Georgia we won't know what that says anymore than a hearing person not from Georgia would understand the spoken language from that counrty.

It is 4:25am here I woke choking for air in the night with my brain full of industrial noise. Been reading on the laptop about room and board at an organic farm in the Puna region of Big Island, Hawaii. The noise is still with me.. smiles ...I know for a fact there is an electric heater going that would bring a hearing person to their knees. I cannot hear it at all. Nighttime is weird sometimes.

Sitting in the waiting room of a Cardiovascular office at the hospital. SIL, who was born with a heart defect, is here for some tests. Daughter asked me to come, since I'm unemployed now & have the time, to help keep the baby occupied so she can be with her hubby. I got here late (had to drop other D off at school) & my D said the baby is sleeping so she's in the room with SIL.

It is 4:25am here I woke choking for air in the night with my brain full of industrial noise. Been reading on the laptop about room and board at an organic farm in the Puna region of Big Island, Hawaii. The noise is still with me.. smiles ...I know for a fact there is an electric heater going that would bring a hearing person to their knees. I cannot hear it at all. Nighttime is weird sometimes.

Wow, are you going to live there?

Drinking coffee and playing on my phone while I get ready for work. You all have a good day.

I inherited property with a squatter on it there. I am flying into Hilo soon to have a look see - never been there. Thought I would look for an alternative to the standard hotel since I am renting a car anyway. <hawaiiretreat.com> reasonable prices in paradise looks like.
There is a lot of tourists die in the water on those islands. It is a hard story to get the true picture of I guess because they are tourist dependent. Something to be very aware of if any one goes-20 minutes to the beach and an a hour later you can be another snorkeler that did not check the weather warning. It looks like paradise with thorns to me. Pretty pictures of open porches with nice beds airy and fragrant but don't be surpised when a rat the size of a housecat runs over you in the night.
Just living the dream hanging out on the side of the worlds most active volcano. I guess I am a little glum about the squatter thing - hard to see a win in it without just moving there...smiles..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back