What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering why this forum hasn't update in such a long time. That's what I'm doing right now at 3 50pm sept 9th on alldeaf.com.

Watching Storage Wars and surfing the net....overcast all day....one of those suoer quiet Sunday's.....

Watching the 49ers beating Green Bay. Later watching some baseball with the S.F. Giants, today is a very lazy day. Tired after cleaning the house yesterday and all the company last night. It was fun, but my ears need a huge break.

Watching Storage Wars and surfing the net....overcast all day....one of those suoer quiet Sunday's.....

LOVE STORAGE WARS!!! My favorite is Barry...but I love the banter between Brandie and Jared...lol those two are something else.

Just watched Paul. He's not evil. He's just a bit rude. :laugh2:

LOVE STORAGE WARS!!! My favorite is Barry...but I love the banter between Brandie and Jared...lol those two are something else.

Barry is funny but Moe from storage wars Texas is hilarius. I like SWT a lot more.. I think Moe's partner is a lesbian but I may be full of shit. :lol: She is a cute lil thang.

Im watchin Donks/Pissburg Sunday Night Football. I dislike both teams but I want piss-stains to win b/c I cheer for Raiders.

Peyton just got away from bein sacked....ahhhhhhhh!!! SHIIIIIIT!!!!

Great, Donks just scored! Grrrrrrrrr

We just finished putting everything back in the cabinets after our kitchen remodel. It will stay like this until the day I die. Hahaha

High hot warm on my feeling! weird I am busy I will design webdesign

We just finished putting everything back in the cabinets after our kitchen remodel. It will stay like this until the day I die. Hahaha

No... You will have to cook and eat sometime! :P

No... You will have to cook and eat sometime! :P

This is so funny, because when we were done putting everything back, I told my hubby paper plates and cups from now on:laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

Talking with mio amor <3

I wish the area I live in is like Las Vegas where the city never sleep.

Playing with my dogs, and waiting for Masterpiece Mystery.

Also thinking about going out to buy a sandwich and some bread later.

I watched Masterpiece Mystery tonight...it was really good. I wish they had it on more often. Have you seen the new Sherlock Holmes (BBC not the US movie)? Or watched Midsomer Murders or Rosemary and Thyme? I love them all.

Making airline reservations for the holidays, I'm not one to do things at the last minute.

I watched Masterpiece Mystery tonight...it was really good. I wish they had it on more often. Have you seen the new Sherlock Holmes (BBC not the US movie)? Or watched Midsomer Murders or Rosemary and Thyme? I love them all.

Yes! The new Sherlock Holmes in the modern era, from BBC I enjoyed that one.

This fall CBS will do another modern take on Sherlock Holmes also with Jonny Lee Miller as Holmes, and Lucy Liu as Watson. That's going to be a good year for me!

Yes! The new Sherlock Holmes in the modern era, from BBC I enjoyed that one.
me too.

This fall CBS will do another modern take on Sherlock Holmes also with Jonny Lee Miller as Holmes, and Lucy Liu as Watson. That's going to be a good year for me!
interesting........ :hmm:

Laundry day. Washing a big pile of clothes is like an eternity in hell.

Note to self: laundry day is every week and not every month...or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back