What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not even sure what the western part of Wyoming is... I don't know which is east and which is west, I always get the two mixed up. I am not around horses, but do see horses on some land around town.
Look at a map of Wyoming, right side up.

Draw a line down the middle of the map, top to bottom.

Everything to the left of the line is west. Everything to the right is east.

For future reference, mark the map "W" (left) and "E" (right) with a Sharpie.

Speaking of confusion, State Street in downtown Chicago is confusing itself, cause I have no idea which way it's headed when I'm on the #29 bus. Other than that, my sense of direction is pretty good.

I'm not even sure what the western part of Wyoming is... I don't know which is east and which is west, I always get the two mixed up. I am not around horses, but do see horses on some land around town.

The sun rises to the east and sets in the west.

Just finished talking with the Chicago Police Department. My roommate is STILL missing, and now there's real cause for concern.

I echo Reba's sentiment....keep us posted

On my way to Steak & Shake in Evanston to meet ADer Derek. Weather sucks, though,

Waiting for Pace bus #215 to Oakton, and I still have 12 minutes to wait. :(

I am finally on my way to Steak and Shake. Pace is slow today. :|

yes I'm a native of Wyoming, just not going to disclose my location. and working for the newspaper sucks.

As much as I am afraid to say this, I'm going to in case you want to know.

Your blog is quite telling on where you live. And by quite telling I mean down to which apartment you live in now.

:mad2: I overshot the Oakton stop, and now Derek has to pick me up. I'm not thrilled about messing up so badly.

Look at a map of Wyoming, right side up.

Draw a line down the middle of the map, top to bottom.

Everything to the left of the line is west. Everything to the right is east.

For future reference, mark the map "W" (left) and "E" (right) with a Sharpie.

I don't even have a map lol! I even get East and West mixed up in town. "West side Walmart" uuhh say what?

Me too.

Is foul play being suspected at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back