What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just talked to my roommate, and all is good. We said sorry, and things are okay now. Things are calm now.

I just talked to my roommate, and all is good. We said sorry, and things are okay now. Things are calm now.

I didn't think you had a roommate? I thought you shared a house with several people but had individual rooms?

I didn't think you had a roommate? I thought you shared a house with several people but had individual rooms?

Doesn't matter. Even though I may have my own room, and share a house with several people, they are still considered roommates, because they do pay the rent, and are responsible for their own stuff. That was explained to me several months ago, before I got in trouble. Now I have a much better understanding, and am more comfortable using it now.

However, I will be living on my own before long, and this won't even be an issue.

Making hard-boiled eggs. Wishing I had a Chef's Salad to go with those.

Getting set for fantasy football draft for league at work. Not a big fan, so expecting a rough season. I inherited a team in a keeper league and didn't have any players in the top 10 for any position!!

Moon Chasing. Nuff said.

Moon chasing--FAIL. However..... I did discover quite the nice neighborhood I'd never been through before.

Last edited:
Getting ready to go food shopping. Hoping it won't rain soon, as it's supposed to be a nice week.

Mowing the d***n grass. Seriously it rains too much here.

Just got done watching surprise military homecoming videos. *SNIFF*

For the pass 2 days I been smelling something and had to close all my windows and sliding door . The smell was really bad tonight and after dealing with the landfill smelling last week I got fed up and called up the fire department. They came at first the fireman could not smell anything then he did and said it smelled like hot tar . The fireman said the men are working around the clock trying to get the new school ready for Sept 4 . I am been smelling tar for 2 nights in my condo. I bet this been making my dog sick as he been having trouble breathing with his bronchitis . I thought someone burning something in yard and that is not allowed this time of year. Damn the smell is making me feel awful .

For the pass 2 days I been smelling something and had to close all my windows and sliding door . The smell was really bad tonight and after dealing with the landfill smelling last week I got fed up and called up the fire department. They came at first the fireman could not smell anything then he did and said it smelled like hot tar . The fireman said the men are working around the clock trying to get the new school ready for Sept 4 . I am been smelling tar for 2 nights in my condo. I bet this been making my dog sick as he been having trouble breathing with his bronchitis . I thought someone burning something in yard and that is not allowed this time of year. Damn the smell is making me feel awful .

Very recently new asphalt was laid not far from where I live, and the smell was unpleasant on my nose, and was unbearable, but the smell is gone now, the road in much better condition, so no complaints.

Very recently new asphalt was laid not far from where I live, and the smell was unpleasant on my nose, and was unbearable, but the smell is gone now, the road in much better condition, so no complaints.

Yeah but I just had landfill hydrogen sulfide in my condo last 5 days ago and had to close all my windows and siding door. We been dealing with the landfill for 14 years now and had to keeps are windows close on nice cool summer nights and now I have to do it again tonight and like I said the smell is in my condo now and I can't open my window to air my condo out . This is a school driveway and I will not be using it.

Yeah but I just had landfill hydrogen sulfide in my condo last 5 days ago and had to close all my windows and siding door. We been dealing with the landfill for 14 years now and had to keeps are windows close on nice cool summer nights and now I have to do it again tonight and like I said the smell is in my condo now and I can't open my window to air my condo out . This is a school driveway and I will not be using it.

I don't live near any landfills, but there is a garbage disposal site mere blocks on Ravenswood that's not worth passing, because if it's smelling bad (I mean REALLY bad), your nose would likely have a bad day. That, and the north branch of the Chicago River didn't smell pleasant, either, some years ago, but they are cleaning it up, and my recent visit there last week I noticed a big improvement in the stench of the area-- it's basically nil now.

I don't live near any landfills, but there is a garbage disposal site mere blocks on Ravenswood that's not worth passing, because if it's smelling bad (I mean REALLY bad), your nose would likely have a bad day. That, and the north branch of the Chicago River didn't smell pleasant, either, some years ago, but they are cleaning it up, and my recent visit there last week I noticed a big improvement in the stench of the area-- it's basically nil now.

My city is trying to get the governor to free up 3 millions dollars of state funding money to get the landfill close the right way. I can't believe city waited this long to do this and the governor is not running again and who know what the next one will be like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back