What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinking lemonade while I get ready for work.

trying to find some stuff to do online while I'm still at work... am done with my tasks for work, so...... need something else to do to fill my time.

Surfing because I'm up hours early. The sun wore me out yesterday.

You need heaver curtains. I have a window quit on my bedroom window and it block the light out really good. The company went out of business , I wanted to replace it with a new one,.

No, I don't like total darkness. I'm just over-tired these days because I'm outside so much right now in the sun because I'm building a house right now.

I haven't use my alarm clock in a long while. I just wake up at the usual time. If I have to get up early, I might set the alarm in case.

When i do sleep if i dont put an alarm i wont wake up. Or ill be all anxious waking up every 30 minutes so the time wont pass

sorting laundry separately colors n' apparels. Already changed bed sheet, pillow cases n' washed dishes. Later will do refill drinking bottles for lunch at work n' cook a steak, mashed potatoes n' corncobs for my son.

Laying on the bed at the beach condo waiting for my allergies to pass.

No, I don't like total darkness. I'm just over-tired these days because I'm outside so much right now in the sun because I'm building a house right now.

I love my bedroom being totally dark my ex husband wanted a nightlight on all night. :roll:

I haven't use my alarm clock in a long while. I just wake up at the usual time. If I have to get up early, I might set the alarm in case.

Same here. I do have two alarm clocks if I over sleep - hungry kitties. :giggle:

Getting ready to go to the California State Fair. It use to be held late August into Labor Day but a few years back they changed it to last week and this week due to hot temperatures. We are lucking out, today high only 88º with Delta breezes. Love spending the day with my hubby!!! Hope everyone has a great day.

Just got home from the California State Fair and I am totally exhausted. We probably walked 5 miles. The weather was fairly nice until around 4:30 when it started getting too warm. Hubby ate everything including a chocolate dipped bacon wrap churro. Definitely not for me. I am going to rest now and hopefully have a quiet day tomorrow.

Back at home from my two day trip to the beach. Perfect weather there...it was great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back