What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got home from visiting Earl, who was in the second wave of D-Day. He said the first wave completely floundered, something I didn't know. I didn't catch everything he said, but I let him talk through his sobs. I hope he feels better now. I wish I had an interpreter.

I just got home from visiting Earl, who was in the second wave of D-Day. He said the first wave completely floundered, something I didn't know. I didn't catch everything he said, but I let him talk through his sobs. I hope he feels better now. I wish I had an interpreter.

I'm sure he appreciated you trying. Just lending an ear, whether everything is understood or not, often helps the other person.

I'm sure he appreciated you trying. Just lending an ear, whether everything is understood or not, often helps the other person.

Yeah. He will have family visiting him later today and I can only hope the know how precious it is to be talking to living history.

getting drunk and learning Pythagoras and Euclidean distance in coordinations at same time ,great fun!!

I going to bed and unable to sleep but I have no problems sleeping doing that..torcher;)

< still drinking and doing maths LOL
..and technical drawing ODL fashioned way with T-square , set squares, pencil and papers (professional quality stuff as I do free hand drawing once a year)....

Catching up with The Bachelorette. Thank god for DVR and On Demand!

Is that your Napoleon Mastiff? It's beautiful.

i used to walk one at work as a dog walker "Cujo" he was a guard dog and lucky he picked me off as a friendly...what a dog
he was all grey i still wonder whose looking after him as his owner (my ex=boss committed suicide)..
shit happens but yeah he's a great freind, loves to lug me along in running in the highway.....lol....not much to feed him apparently.... id never forget Cujo

I'm at redneck camp and it is f*cking awesome but my throat is godd*mn sore due to stupid weather.

Just emailed University of Maryland about obtaining a 2nd Master's Degree. I am not having any luck with the jobs I have been applying for due to lack of experience in the fields I want. GRRRR.

We are having a super super lazy day. Hubby had a really busy week, plus having to deal with our insurance for my wedding ring, then dealing with Cochlear regarding my CI.
He is just sitting having coffee and reading the paper....for a few hours now. He deserves it though. I've just been strolling the net and AD. I'm avoiding TV today to give my CI, brain and nerves a break. Plus it is pretty hot out so sitting in the AC feels right.

Eating dinner after visiting our land. Groundbreaking on the house was moved up to Monday! Two days away woot!

Eating dinner after visiting our land. Groundbreaking on the house was moved up to Monday! Two days away woot!

I hope you take pictures, start a thread like Mike did. We all were there every step of the way. You must be super excited. When will the house be done, before the holidays I hope?

Am steaming Chicken, Carrots, Potatoes & Green Beans....getting hungry!....

I hope you take pictures, start a thread like Mike did. We all were there every step of the way. You must be super excited. When will the house be done, before the holidays I hope?

We have snapped quite a few photos and videos of the land since we bought it in April. I can't figure how to get these uploaded via iPad. I may have to do it from my laptop which I never boot up anymore! :lol: I do have some up on Facebook but that's because that's an easy upload.

If you're using the app, when you click reply, at the bottom there's a camera, pics & a bird (guess that's for tweets). Click the pics to upload a pic. At least that's how it works on the iPod. Would think it's the same on the iPad.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back