What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:shock: what happened??

I have been trying to get the iguana unafraid of the water. So i was using the bathtub and kinda slipped... And had to get stiches x_x
Doctors by now are like... Ehh its you again

I have been trying to get the iguana unafraid of the water. So i was using the bathtub and kinda slipped... And had to get stiches x_x
Doctors by now are like... Ehh its you again

give up,poor little sucker don't want to swim

Its so i can potty train. Nit for swimming

just wipe its arse
icon7.gif

opening my new book and game for the PS3, yeah i decided against expensive PC or laptops, PS3 is OK and convenient, gonna enjoy this!!

laughing my a#@ off so hard.

Thinking about an iguana in diapers now.... :shock: :ugh: I was thinking about what I wanted to have for breakfast.... :ugh:

I think that iguana telling you something,some like swimming it part of their lives others land creatures...if you feel he just got to swim chuck him into deep pond or swimming pool that answer the question

getting drunk and learning Pythagoras and Euclidean distance in coordinations at same time ,great fun!!

I think that iguana telling you something,some like swimming it part of their lives others land creatures...if you feel he just got to swim chuck him into deep pond or swimming pool that answer the question
That's how my FIL taught my Hubby how to swim. When he was little, his dad threw him off the side of the dock into the lake (total surprise). I guess it worked because later he was on the high school swim team.

My parents made me take swimming lessons at the YMCA when I was little and it is one of my happiest memories. We had ranks and I became a Shark. :)

I kinda figured the problem. She diesnt like water but at least she can tolerate it which is what i needed. At least she doesnt bite me...
But well i guess jts nap time at work... So many people sleeping at work

Really? I would probably get fired for doing that. :lol:
Me, too. I would also get into big trouble for using the internet during work. :lol:

Come to think of it, except for going to the bathroom or taking the official lunch break, doing anything other than work was a no-no. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back