What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
im havin a YEAR off....woot

trying not to freeze my butt off at work. AC is on full blast.

Resting up before I start my day early Friday. Gotta be up at 6 AM on Friday.

Right now, im on a project....to make a driving simulator cockpit...

I have this...

sourced from the wrecker for $60 very cheap...

and a mate pinching some scrap steel from his work where they make all sorts of things (he's a robot welder operator)...shhhh LOL...

got 2 chairs from a Nssan Tiida (old ladys type of car, 5 door hatchback uglys)
The chair is nice and clean, light and very comfortable

and below I am not sure which way or something of a mix of the 2...but id liken to have retractable 2 wheels (use a cam mechanism -I'd find something) on one end for easy moving about without scraping floor/carpet

so all up for two driving sim will cost me about 70$ CHEAP! and LOts of fun

oh, its the Logitech G27 , not bad at all...bit small , would prefer a TS500 but its way too expensive...oh well cant have everything but I'm satisfied with the planned set up...

will post again when its completed...

right now its like this....LOL!!.....

My son would love this, Grummer

Gave my doggie a good bath and a close shave...it's so hot and humid!...Started a homemade soup in the slow cooker last night...so today's it's really good...relative is feeling pretty good also!...Sleeps a heck of a lot tho'....Getting my son's Graduation tickets tomorrow...my new dress...just love it!...Will take some pixs and post them (hopefully)....

Hubby took me on a date. We went downtown and had a really nice lunch. After we took a nice walk at the state capital. Beautiful day. Tomorrow is my goddaughters 2nd birthday so we will be at a pic-nic most of the day.

Relaxing after a fun day at the beach. It was gorgeous out! Very rare here.

Chatting with long-ago friends on FB...my...how they have aged!...:lol:

Checking that our basement isn't flooding. We have had about 24 hours of very heavy rain. So far all is dry in the house. Our house has flooded only once since I built it 10 years ago.

Checking that our basement isn't flooding. We have had about 24 hours of very heavy rain. So far all is dry in the house. Our house has flooded only once since I built it 10 years ago.

Where did it come in? The house that was my grandparents and then aunts & uncle had a floor drain that they would screw a plug in when we were expecting heavy rain.

Where did it come in? The house that was my grandparents and then aunts & uncle had a floor drain that they would screw a plug in when we were expecting heavy rain.

Through the drain tile in the basement. Our basement is 16 feet underground so the builder thought flooding would never be an issue. I think we just got so much rain that time it couldn't hold all the water. We installed a sump pump at that time of the flooding and it's not been an issue since.

Looking at the different campgrounds and thinking that the one EDT is at is a little boring but we will plan one day at Busch Gardens during EDT week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back