What are you doing right now? Part II

At the pool sun bathing

Trying not to sweat , wearing my third heart monitor in four months, the one in July was a challenge, they told me not to sweat while wearing:(

Doing laundry before Sunday Night Football ! Go Buccaneers!

Beady4ever

Doing online training for work. Yea, on a weekend as I dont have enough time at work to do it.

Doing online training for work. Yea, on a weekend as I don't have enough time at work to do it.
I have a feeling it might actually go smoother at home than at school because of lack of interruptions. And because of that actually also get done faster.

I have a feeling it might actually go smoother at home than at school because of lack of interruptions. And because of that actually also get done faster.
I agree. Too many distractions at work.

Finally all completed! Now, I dont have to worry about it for another year. The deadline was coming fast and I had a few left to do. I almost forgot about them. lol

Oh ok! that make a big difference! You resigned
Yea, because I resigned from my previous job and there was a policy about taking 30 days to pay me my final paycheck. lol
OH okay since you resigned that make a big difference. Sorry to hear... uhh..I mean read about that!

Placed my order for a Brady #12 Buccaneers jersey ! I can't wait for it to arrive :dance2:

Did a great workout ! I am feeling fabulous !

Reading comments under the Daily Moth Video regarding RoseBYANDER/ 58 Creations controversy. Thinks Alexis Kashar should reconsider.

Reading comments under the Daily Moth Video regarding RoseBYANDER/ 58 Creations controversy. Thinks Alexis Kashar should reconsider.
I didn't know there was controversy with them. Could you tell me more, please? I did try to look it up and couldn't find anything.

Last edited:

It is about over the earrings with the sign, ILY .
Thank you so much for sharing; I have bought stickers from 58 Creations and looked at the ILY necklaces on RoseBYAnder but couldn't afford the price tag. I don't see the infringement; 58 Owner is right- there are variations and no stone options in hers. Just a more affordable price point for a altered handshape.

It's unfortunate that one Deaf Owner would bring another down; seemingly simply because she has the means and knowledge to do so. I hope RBA reconsiders. Seems quite unbecoming. I KNOW she does amazing works and deeds in the community. I'm a fan but this point I disagree with, just me and my humble opinion.

Thank you so much for sharing; I have bought stickers from 58 Creations and looked at the ILY necklaces on RoseBYAnder but couldn't afford the price tag. I don't see the infringement; 58 Owner is right- there are variations and no stone options in hers. Just a more affordable price point for a altered handshape.

It's unfortunate that one Deaf Owner would bring another down; seemingly simply because she has the means and knowledge to do so. I hope RBA reconsiders. Seems quite unbecoming. I KNOW she does amazing works and deeds in the community. I'm a fan but this point I disagree with, just me and my humble opinion.

I agree with you. I am disappointed in Alexis. She jumped to conclusion and chose to intimidate her by email to take it down. As a professional artist, I dealt with copyright and trademark stuff before. Had to use a Patent attorney before. Alexis refuses to answer the questions which features were copied. My guess is the reason Alexis had to use a patent to show 58 Creativity is because customers reported to Alexis they saw similar ILY earrings from 58 Creativity (I wrote the wrong name. My bad.), which falls under the patent law. However, the patent looks different like you said. The Deaf community is not too happy about it.

Back