What are you doing right now? Part II

Shopping online for Rav4.

Writing down a few things for Christmas Wish list. I am almost done with it

Finally get to relax a bit after a long hours at work, it winded down for a while. Typically after January, then may pick up again in the spring.

Hey y'all. I want to come to checking AD. Oh boy, 2019 and 2020 were my worst years. My grandmother was passed away in Fall 2019. I had been in Hospital twice last year. In May, I had a kidney problem, and next month I thought I had heart attack, I went to the hospital once again but Doctors told me I had lung and chest fumes, not COVID related. I am feeling a lot better. I was staying home rest of last year.

I am having some hot chocolate and catching up on tomorrow’s weather forecast… I’m hoping they get it right, that is and that tomorrow is going to be above freezing-

Goodnight y’all

What am I doing right now!, I'm typing this!!:type: & waiting for the rain to stop, so I can carry mowing the lawn & the neighbours might even get their footballs back.:laugh2:

Watching tv and relax for a bit. Hoping to get shopping done before the storm arrives tonight

Looking at traffic cameras in the Denver area and thinking I'm glad I don't live in that area

Back