What are you doing right now? Part II

Studying for my intro to physiology class.

Thought it was Monday, can't sleep.
I've done that. In fact, I think I did it this morning. Yesterday (and another day in recent weeks), I took a mid-day nap and when I woke up, thought it was morning. And because it was light outside, thought I overslept. :o

Just bought a Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup, 'cause I am so curious how Elizabeth Holmes was able to fool powerful politicans and investors.

Just bought a Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup, 'cause I am so curious how Elizabeth Holmes was able to fool powerful politicans and investors.
I finished reading the book last night. I couldn't believe what I just read. It makes me wonder if it's too risky to apply for a job at a startup company. No way.... Tyler Shultz, thank you for standing up before your own stubborn grandfather and the powerful law firm. You're so brave.

Elizabeth, I hope you go to jail. Your fake voice is not going to save you. Tsk tsk tsk.

Image result for this girl really is as crazy as everybody says she is gif

I'm looking for a local plant nursery online. Already went to Lowe's and Home Depot nurseries and looked for my favorite house plants there, but nada!

Sitting down to relax and call it a day after a run, and now realize I need to go to the store...

20k steps today!! Sore feet now. Be glad when my ribs heal, too.
Played a little VR and thinking of another round before bed.

Been a while since I have been here. I am on break from work. Hope everyone is doing well!

Still teaching but not at the deaf school anymore. I teach deaf and hard of hearing kids in inner city Baltimore. Been 5 years now! I joined AD in 2006...cant believe that was 13 years ago!

Balancing customer traffic - we got hit with a huge denial of service attack. Going to spread the load out a bit better in that region.

Looking for a few presents online for hubby for Father's Day coming up.

Looking for a few presents online for hubby for Father's Day coming up.

I'm going to get my dad a new phone for Father's Day. He still uses Galaxy S3... I know it's old and I'm surprised it still works. My sister and I agree it will be a nice upgrade for him.

I'm going to get my dad a new phone for Father's Day. He still uses Galaxy S3... I know it's old and I'm surprised it still works. My sister and I agree it will be a nice upgrade for him.

Wow! Lol. I am sure your father will be very happy. I am getting my hubby a beard oil, beef jerky and wood/ metal hangers for his closets. No more plastic hangers! He has been complaining about them all the time.

Back