What are you doing right now? Part II

I’m chillin in my recliner. Watching The Smithsonian Channel. I clapped my hands several times but so far no sandwich. :D

I’m chillin in my recliner. Watching The Smithsonian Channel. I clapped my hands several times but so far no sandwich. :D
th

he didnt like my pic, must be the underwear? not small enough? lol...
Now I did although I don’t know that character exactly. Shaggy and Scooby were my favorites. That was back when cartoons were clever. After the mid seventies they were mostly poop. Besides Beavis and Butthead.

Looking for interior car company online. Can't stand the soap smell in my husband's car. Too much fragrance gives me headache.

Now I did although I don’t know that character exactly. Shaggy and Scooby were my favorites. That was back when cartoons were clever. After the mid seventies they were mostly poop. Besides Beavis and Butthead.
you dont know the character? Spongebob and SquarePants? :o shocker!

Trying to find a song. Everybody’s saying Angel, but I can’t find it.

Just had a shot and blood drawn for the check up.

<-------prettyerica36 changed it recently since I'm not 36 anymore so I'm just surfing thru facebook thinking of making lunch :)

Uhh huh, I like bagels, they make the best sandwiches!
Bagels are delicious. Funny you mentioned sandwiches though. I’m correct and the ladies here are now on board. Dudes want good sandwiches and plenty of them. You just ask them exactly what they want on them and off you go. Everyone wins. :D

Yes I do love bagels. If you ever know how to make good chicken salad. put THAT on a begal. I kid you not. THEY are delish!!! :D

p.s. what kind of bagels do you like? I like The eveything, the ones with alot of the seeds on top.

Back