What are you doing right now? Part II

It was back in the 1960's & 70's but I lived in three different places where we (then just me) got our own AC for a place that didn't have it. Then there was another one a bit later where the gal in a neighboring apt. in the same building I was in (yet another bldg. than referenced above) wanted it colder that she could get it with the included unit and bought one herself.

Portable one is easy. Just hook the hose in back of the machine along with the panels which belong on the window. My neighbor has one got it used and said it’s great! Our apt only has AC in the living room and not the bedroom.

Everywhere I have been with AC there has been only one unit for the entire apt. Lucky to have floor plans where it circulated well with maybe some help with a small fan. We liked it better putting the AC in the bedroom rather than the living room because when a number of people were there not all of them could get out of the way of the direct breeze from the AC when in the same room.

Portable one is easy. Just hook the hose in back of the machine along with the panels which belong on the window. My neighbor has one got it used and said it’s great! Our apt only has AC in the living room and not the bedroom.
Yes I know about that one. STILL The owner will say NO, cuz it will COST him too much. AND HE IS RICH, I wonder what is up with people who have SO MUCH money and are afraid to spend it?

Everywhere I have been with AC there has been only one unit for the entire apt. Lucky to have floor plans where it circulated well with maybe some help with a small fan. We liked it better putting the AC in the bedroom rather than the living room because when a number of people were there not all of them could get out of the way of the direct breeze from the AC when in the same room.
That’s you , not everyone is the same. Not everyone lives where you do. Different all around the nation and country. Geez! You are so picky!

Yes I know about that one. STILL The owner will say NO, cuz it will COST him too much. AND HE IS RICH, I wonder what is up with people who have SO MUCH money and are afraid to spend it?
Greedy man!

Indeed!! I mean he has a few houses, several cars, and help his roommate all he supplies, BUT HE CAN'T GET THE A/C REPLACED??????????? I am dumbfounded!

I know, sounds like a tight wad man.

:doh:uhhhhhh huh!!!

The worse he can do is raise the rent if he decides to install AC’s for everyone . Portable is no issue , you are the direct owner of that. The apt manager sent out blast emails to us saying , they approved that portable for residents to use not acceptable are the window AC. Home Depot, Lowes or get a used one online like offer up or seller ad. They cost around $200 or less. Used my electricity. You pay for it.

I cant afford to pay more .... I will have to think another way to get around this.

That’s you , not everyone is the same. Not everyone lives where you do. Different all around the nation and country. Geez! You are so picky!

What is picky about that? I just described the places where I have lived.

Eating a late Subway lunch. I also picked up some basil pesto dressing. It is nom-nom-nom for putting on things like hamburgers, salads, etc. it is thicker than a typical dressing, almost a sauce.

Doesn’t sound boring. It’s my kind of thing. Do as you go.

You forgot the gold mining though. :)
Well my plan is to mine in Alaska in the near future. I’ve got one connection. He’s been up there for close to 30 years now. :D

Back