What are you doing right now? Part II

You are right it is something to think about. I always just thought or rather wanted to believe if I don't need a hearing aid for the right ear that means/qualify of the two of them it's the normal or Good ear, I was told in definite terms yesterday that's not the case. So in my financial mind I'm wondering if I should do it. The other thought is do I really want to be stuck without it if and when it fluctuates again and struggle.
That is something you will have to really think hard about .. sounds like you have already made up your mind, so go for it :)

You are right it is something to think about. I always just thought or rather wanted to believe if I don't need a hearing aid for the right ear that means/qualify of the two of them it's the normal or Good ear, I was told indefinite terms yesterday that's not the case. So in my financial mind I'm wondering if I should do it. The other thought does I really want to be stuck without it if and when it fluctuates again and struggle.
I do understand what you mean. We all struggle with or without a hearing aid as it is a hardship to be deaf and HOH. I know you will make the best decision and not to take it lightly. Just ask yourself this question... Do I have the money to want to spend it on a hearing aid... OR do I need this money for others things that I might need for later in case of emergency, if you have that kind of money laying around, then your decision should be an easy one? When it all boils down to is... DO I REALLY NEED IT OR NOT?

What about other parts of NY than New York City? Are you forgetting the rest of the state? (I have never lived there so don't know for myself)

No I'm not forgetting about the rest of the state. I don't see many postings for other areas in NY- Albany and Buffalo are the two that I can remember. I think the state in general is too expensive but yes yes... I know there are cities and areas that are not so expensive.

Too far north for me- I like snow.. but not that much (and I won't consider MA either so there's that); California...eh... at one time it was a dream to go live in San Francisco but that lil illusion waned over the years- between the skyrocketing cost of just about everything in California and the gentrification that's happening in SF....nooo. If the right job came along with a salary that makes it affordable... maybe.

thinking so many things in my life I am trying to figure out and I still havent a clue!

[QUOTE="DeafDucky, post: 2533032, member: 72349
Too far north for me- I like snow.. but not that much (and I won't consider MA either so there's that); California...eh... at one time it was a dream to go live in San Francisco but that lil illusion waned over the years- between the skyrocketing cost of just about everything in California and the gentrification that's happening in SF....nooo. If the right job came along with a salary that makes it affordable... maybe.[/QUOTE]

I am living at approximately the same latitude as St. Louis, MO and have been told that winter is actually harder to cope with here than further north because it is not cold enough! The reasoning is that we are toooooo often just close to freezing and when snow gets driven on it turns to ice which is slicker. The only time I lived further north than this was when we were in Twin Falls, Idaho for about a year and a half in the mid 1940's and Twin Falls happened to have less snow than Centralia, IL. Of course, you don't have to go far from Twin Falls to get up into mountains but at 3-4 years old I had no concern about driving in those.

thinking so many things in my life I am trying to figure out and I still havent a clue!

Same here. I just go along with new things as they happen, because it never ends. I can live with my friends calling me eccentric. ;)

I’m watching my cat stare at the fireplace. There is no fire going.

Maybe birds? My cat did the same thing and made a hiss at a fireplace. My husband told me he heard the birds inside the chimney. We never used a fireplace anyway before we moved out.

i don't have ac on, the owner of this house a/c is running and its old, my roommate is trying to explain to him that it needs fixing, but the old goon won't listen! so we had to set the temp at 77 and its 95-98 outside... plus with the light at night gives heat, so I am sitting in the dark trying to stay COOL. UGH. that old man needs to replace the A/C or else his bill is going to continue to rise if he does not get it replaced. But he seems he just doesn't want to listen. So I have a reason why I am nagging and complaining. its not my house.... So........... the owner needs to get his head screwed on right and understand WHY his eletric bill is going up. :rifle:

Hey you two if it is that hot why aren't you inside with the AC and light on?
I have an AC it’s on but being in the dark is good reduces heat like blinds closed so no sun comes in.
Some people don’t have AC unless you want to buy one for peekaboo lol

I have an AC it’s on but being in the dark is good reduces heat like blinds closed so no sun comes in.
Some people don’t have AC unless you want to buy one for peekaboo lol
yeah well... even if they buy one a/c ... still wont work as the owner wont approve.:dunno::crazy:

yeah well... even if they buy one a/c ... still wont work as the owner wont approve.:dunno::crazy:

Portable one is easy. Just hook the hose in back of the machine along with the panels which belong on the window. My neighbor has one got it used and said it’s great! Our apt only has AC in the living room and not the bedroom.

Trying to sleep
o.png

Waking up and coffee is ready ! The mood went to the princess mode lol

Back