What are you doing right now? Part II

giphy.gif

I found out today I'm having a good hearing day it's the first time I've seen my hearing fluctuate via an exam.The new and pleasant audiologist recommended I get a second hearing aid for when my hearing fluctuates again especially after seeing what an audiogram of my bad hearing day looks like.(his words) The audiologist definitely said it's menieres from all indicators. He was able to find out my hearing aid is under warranty so I don't have to pay for repairs. Soo I'm debating financing a $2500 hearing aid for my right. ... Any option or thoughts?

I found out today I'm having a good hearing day it's the first time I've seen my hearing fluctuate via an exam.The new and pleasant audiologist recommended I get a second hearing aid for when my hearing fluctuates again especially after seeing what an audiogram of my bad hearing day looks like.(his words) The audiologist definitely said it's menieres from all indicators. He was able to find out my hearing aid is under warranty so I don't have to pay for repairs. Soo I'm debating financing a $2500 hearing aid for my right. ... Any option or thoughts?
you need to ask yourself... do you want a new hearing aid for your other ear if not then that means you are happy and content with just the one you have now. I am happy with the one I have, I was wearing two when I was a kid... Hated it!!!! Now I wished that I didn't wear it at all, I am not myself with a freaking hearing aid I don't care what hearies say... I feel like I am on a fence as to who I am. My hearing aid cost 2300 and I find that freaking ridiculous! that is a months rent for a house. :lol::afro:

I just never considered it due to the Audiologist who got my hearing aid for me initially told me it wouldn't be justifiable with insurance but if it was she would have fought for mr. To get it. I've had it in the back of my mind for a while wondering if that's a possibility if it would help. My hearing loss I'd in both ears but my left is the worse of the two.

I just never considered it due to the Audiologist who got my hearing aid for me initially told me it wouldn't be justifiable with insurance but if it was she would have fought for mr. To get it. I've had it in the back of my mind for a while wondering if that's a possibility if it would help. My hearing loss I'd in both ears but my left is the worse of the two.
That is something you will have to really think hard about .. sounds like you have already made up your mind, so go for it :)

Bought two items from Amazon Prime Day I really needed! Can't believe Amazon website crashed! I stared at Corgi....

Back