What are you doing right now? Part II

Listening to the breaking news from the Congress. :eek2:

Pondering a theory about why I believe certain assistance devices are necessary and covered by insurance while others are seen as items of vanity.

Watching fireworks at the marina... lovely night to watch. :)

Watching fireworks at home ! We got a free show whoo hoo.. psst.. not legal in my city :D

Getting settled in after an overnight trip. My a$$ hurts from driving for hours!

reading scriptures, watching videos and thanking YaHUah for opening my eyes to see and ears to hear.
It's a good day today!! This is a lovely day actually. And.... of course surfing the net :D

reading scriptures, watching videos and thanking YaHUah for opening my eyes to see and ears to hear.
It's a good day today!! This is a lovely day actually. And.... of course surfing the net :D
One question. Does this YaHUah have any other helpers or is he alone?

One question. Does this YaHUah have any other helpers or is he alone?
He ALONE is the Savior and I am not ashamed to call him my Father.

Psalm 1

1 Blessed is the man who shall not walk in the counsel of the wrong, And shall not stand in the path of sinners, And shall not sit in the seat of scoffers,
2 But his delight is in the Torah of יהוה, And he meditates in His Torah day and night.
3 For he shall be as a tree Planted by the rivers of water, That yields its fruit in its season, And whose leaf does not wither, And whatever he does prospers.
4 The wrong are not so, But are like the chaff which the wind blows away.
5 Therefore the wrong shall not rise in the judgment, Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
6 For יהוה knows the way of the righteous, But the way of the wrong comes to naught.

:)

It’s always interesting hearing about people’s faith. Whatever makes you feel good is cool by me. Handling venomous snakes excluded. :D

Faith? Uhh that is too religious for my taste. lol what i feel about HIS truth is not something that i take lightly, my love for the greater higher superior power helps me understand what life is about. :) handling the venomous snakes? is that what you think I am doing? :D nonsense. His truth sets us free, for those who love him and embrace his Torah. :D

Thank you for understanding. :)

Back