What are you doing right now? Part II

I am watching a movie called "Snakes on a plane".I am going to have a nightmare about snakes on the plane! Snakes jumped at the screen which scared the crap out of me!

Reading about Chris Cornell of Sound Garden truly a missed musician in the grunge world.

Lol. That sounds like NOT working.
Yeah, the kids arrive this afternoon so decided to work from home. I actually seem to be more productive from home without the interruptions. Although the contractors are working on the house - pounding, I mean fixing, the deck and painting.

Hi, fellow deafies and other friends. I was gone so long that I had look up my password and sign in again. However, I was thinking of you all.

I've been busier than a hive o' bees: Even though I'll be 76 next month and have been "retired," my mystery novel, Deaf Takes a Holiday has been doing so well that I'm writing a sequel: 'Til Deaf Us Do Part.

A rush of clients writing their own novels pushed my "part-time" editing business into full time in April and I'm just getting caught up enough to visit all you fine folks here and read about how you're doing.

Kay and I have owned the same little '05 Chevy Malibu for 12 years, but yesterday, we traded it in for a spanking new '17 Subaru Outback. It's floorboard is higher off the deck and easier to crawl my old, arthritic bones into, and there's room in the hatchback to roll my walker into without removing the basket and folding it into the back seat of our old car.

Anyway, good to see all you friends and neighbors again. :wave: :gossip::h5:

Hi, fellow deafies and other friends. I was gone so long that I had look up my password and sign in again. However, I was thinking of you all.

I've been busier than a hive o' bees: Even though I'll be 76 next month and have been "retired," my mystery novel, Deaf Takes a Holiday has been doing so well that I'm writing a sequel: 'Til Deaf Us Do Part.

A rush of clients writing their own novels pushed my "part-time" editing business into full time in April and I'm just getting caught up enough to visit all you fine folks here and read about how you're doing.

Kay and I have owned the same little '05 Chevy Malibu for 12 years, but yesterday, we traded it in for a spanking new '17 Subaru Outback. It's floorboard is higher off the deck and easier to crawl my old, arthritic bones into, and there's room in the hatchback to roll my walker into without removing the basket and folding it into the back seat of our old car.

Anyway, good to see all you friends and neighbors again. :wave: :gossip::h5:

Wow, you're popular., Chase. That's cool. Keep us posted on your sequel. I am curious. Do you have to have a business license to write and edit your novels? I don't know much about editing and writing business. My husband is very good writer. He has been writing some songs. I have been trying to convince him to invest in his writing and editing skills.

Congrats on your getting Subaru Outback. I knew a sweet friend who couldn't use her hands and arms. She had polio when she was a little girl. She drove her Subaru Outback and loved every minute of it.

Chase- you sound as active as my parents lol (they don't write though- dad is into his lil classic MG car).

Where can I find your novel? Am curious to read it. I have a bunch of other deaf related novels in paperback form - all buried in a box though.

Kids are here!! My youngest is attached to a pair of ratty old boots that can probably walk to the dump on their own.

I'm about to jump on the exercise bike....trying to get back in shape.

Laura

Shopping around for new suv....

Wow, you're popular., Chase. That's cool. Keep us posted on your sequel. I am curious. Do you have to have a business license to write and edit your novels? I don't know much about editing and writing business. My husband is very good writer. He has been writing some songs. I have been trying to convince him to invest in his writing and editing skills.

Congrats on your getting Subaru Outback. I knew a sweet friend who couldn't use her hands and arms. She had polio when she was a little girl. She drove her Subaru Outback and loved every minute of it.
Barbaro, no license is required to edit short stories and books. However, I belong to Northwest Independent Editors Guild, and among credentials for membership are US Army manual writing school; a BS, MA, and PhD in English; 26 years experience grading papers (a form of editing); and recommendations from a dozen clients. The most important of these is the last one--recommendations from happy authors. :applause:

I am washing my clothes my son threw up all over me. He finally felt better. Phew.

Back