What are you doing right now? Part II

Paying bills and taking care the home. Making a pie too.

Today.. I went to the dentist for the umpteenth time to only be told my sinuses are creating my issues and not my teeth. Fine with that but I can't get my primary doctor to listen to me.. so,, I resign my self to a hot bath and steam therapy along with fluconasone( spelling may be incorrect ) for allergies.

Melissa, I've done the exact same thing. I used to think it was a toothache but it was just my sinuses bearing down on my teeth. They took an X-ray to show me that. Try sudafed too.

Trying to track down a package shipped to Canada by a vendor. Fingers crossed that it is there and safe.

Waiting for my car had to bring it back to the shop.

iPhone weather mentioned no rain until 6pm so I went out for a 40 mies road cycling and then there is heavy rainstorm ... I was soaking from helmet to socks.

I'm watching a skiing competition on TV. I'm waiting until 6 pm to watch football.

Nope. Now I am angry at myself for not planning this.
Yeesh.
Has happened to me too...at the Walgreens drive-thru...I stupidly asked..."after Insurance pays"?...She said Yes...Took me a minute or so to let that sink in...So I said..."No way, take it back."...Called my doctor and complained. Got another prescription much cheaper...

Working on the computer and doing research.

Approached the computer with fear. Used to get hives around one.
But so far so good.

We are protesting in Olympia. Right To Work legislation needs to be round-filed. Either that or turn it into toilet paper or fish wrap. That's the only suitable use for it. :afro:

We are protesting in Olympia. Right To Work legislation needs to be round-filed. Either that or turn it into toilet paper or fish wrap. That's the only suitable use for it. :afro:
The law passed here in Missouri.
Is there something we ought to be worried about?

Back