What are you doing right now? Part II

I don't mind signatures and they're cool but for me seeing them repeatedly gets a little old (especially when the signature is LONG like on old forum software on other forums I've been too lol- some were legendary). Kind of clutters the post too. I know on some software the signature cane be 'hidden' even though the user may have signatures turned on.. that was pretty cool. just click a tab to see if it you wanted to.

You can turn them off on here too. Its in preferences.

Relaxing here for a few minutes while I wait for my vegetables to steam; we just got back from Nosework class <my dog and me>
That sound like a class my dog would love ! Marty was sniffing a neighbor empty beer cans today and I told my neighbor " a nose know!" LOL!

Relaxing here for a few minutes while I wait for my vegetables to steam; we just got back from Nosework class <my dog and me>

I've heard of that! One of my friends in Georgia has done that with their English Springers.

:)WDYS and DeafDucky... yeah, I bet Marty would love it! most dogs start to really enjoy Nosework after they get started or get more into it - it allows them to use a natural behavior and get rewarded in way that makes both dog and human happy. Also brings confidence to a shy dog. We do similar scents games but not technically "Nosework" - at the animal shelter where I volunteer. "Nosework" the formal sport was started by police k9 handlers <narcotic detection dogs> as a way to bring something on a less serious level but still stringent - to the general population of dog sport enthusiasts. We started working in that a few years back because my youngest is a VERY "busy", very "drive-y", high-energy dog who loves to work - she likes to be doing something. She plays ball like a Lab. If you open a closet door or drawer, she's right there with you, to see what in it. She is also people-wary and not so confident for the breed <Rott> as is desired. After we moved here, we had to take a break because I had to take a part-time job; after her TPLO surgery last Fall <around this time>, we had to stop pretty much everything for about 4 months, gradually building back up <6 months being the general overall recovery time for a non-eventful recovery>. She has her ORT < basic Odor Recognition test> required to compete, on the first of three required odors in one of the three official Nosework venues now available <that being the original organization - the National Organization of Canine Scentwork>. We're going for her ORT on the other two odors - anise and clove - in January. She also competes in Barnhunt. This is an example of an ORT:

...and examples of Level 2 <second odor - anise - actual trial>: http://nacsw.net/trial-calendar-inf...e-work-trial-searches/nw2-trial-level-video--
Marty loves to smell my neighbors packages and especially the one with food in them , I tell my neighbors Marty is an food inspector and want to made sure their is safe to eat.
Marty will get bored so I will take him outside in the yard to do some 'hunting' for wild games , chipmunks and rabbits ! He is very serious while hunting so I think he would had been great at sniffing things out. Your second link won't work . :(

hi WDYS - sorry about that link, I will try again....but love your "food inspector" - a good job for a dog!
Hunting outside is the best!

here I'm going to try again.... http://bushwaller.com/k9-nose-work/k9-nose-work-videos/

and another:
<hopefully these work!>
They all worked ! :) I love the video of the dog doing the fence nosework . I should try hiding cookies for Marty again , he would try to cheat and watch me so I had to put in my bedroom . I should put him my car and do this .

oh good! :ty: for looking and glad you enjoyed - yeah there are lot of different finding games you could try with him- especially with Winter where you and I are-

oh good! :ty: for looking and glad you enjoyed - yeah there are lot of different finding games you could try with him- especially with Winter where you and I are-
I hid some cookies in a paper bag and Marty got all excited ! :) I just winter won't be too bad this year, if we get more than 3 inches of snow during a storm the mayor has
parking ban ! Needless to say the stores down town are not happy about this and I can't bring my dog to any parks . :pissed: A parking ban over 3 inches of snow ! I enjoyed watching the dogs hunt for their treats :) Marty did some house work for me he licked a plate clean I left on the coffee table ! LOL!

Oh I can imagine Marty with those cookies! Did you and he share? We had snow flurries yesterday morning with a brisk wind that made it really cold! This morning when I woke up to get dogs out it was 25 degrees.

If I have some food debris left on plate that the dogs can have, I let them lick it off - canine pre-wash service!

3 inches seems like a small amount, I don't really know what that is as "inches" and "feet" etc mean nohting to me but since 3 is little number, seems little so am also surprised about the rule. Hope it's not a bad winter for either of us! Stay warm!

Oh I can imagine Marty with those cookies! Did you and he share? We had snow flurries yesterday morning with a brisk wind that made it really cold! This morning when I woke up to get dogs out it was 25 degrees.

If I have some food debris left on plate that the dogs can have, I let them lick it off - canine pre-wash service!

3 inches seems like a small amount, I don't really know what that is as "inches" and "feet" etc mean nohting to me but since 3 is little number, seems little so am also surprised about the rule. Hope it's not a bad winter for either of us! Stay warm!
Marty would be very upset if I ate any of his dog cookies ! LOL! I will sometime pretend I am eating his food and he looks very worried ! LOL!
I read about people always having an unwanted guest for dinner , their friend would show up at dinner and the people were too nice to send the person away. So after one time too many the woman put all the dinner plates on the floor and called their dog over and had him lick the plate clean ! Then the woman said " Well they're all cleaned and put all the dishes away in the cabinet , their unwanted guest never came back for free meal ! :lol: This is a true story .

i work 6 days a week since 4 weeks. 33 hours overtime in every 2 weeks. i feel like to get beat up to go to work...

Wondering why Alex hasn't updated the AllDeaf Memorial page with Botts name and any others that people have brought up.

Back