What are you doing right now? Part II

Stressing. Scheduled a consult with an attorney about something, and the attorney called back today that they have an affiliation with another attorney office and there is conflict of interest. Hopefully this isn't another custody battle attempt starting. :(

Stressing. Scheduled a consult with an attorney about something, and the attorney called back today that they have an affiliation with another attorney office and there is conflict of interest. Hopefully this isn't another custody battle attempt starting. :(
Did the attorney give a name of someone to use if they can't help you ?

I found another one. Work offers a referal service for employees that recommends lawyers. I didn't think this was going to be a big deal, but now that someone said conflict of interest, I don't know if this is with something new or something old. No one was properly served last time, so not sure I would be this time. Funny how people who've been to the house that you've been in for 10 years can't find the address...

I am chatting on Facetime with my boyfriend. I can't see our future together because he is taking care of his father and I have dog that bites people especially kids. I want to have children soon.

I am chatting on Facetime with my boyfriend. I can't see our future together because he is taking care of his father and I have dog that bites people especially kids. I want to have children soon.
was your dog abused by kids at one time?

Staying up past my bed time. And hoping my arm doesn't bother me too much when I sleep on it. I got a meningitis shot yesterday (1st of two before surgery). It's the kind the stick in your muscle, so my upper arm muscle is stiff and sore.

Staying up past my bed time. And hoping my arm doesn't bother me too much when I sleep on it. I got a meningitis shot yesterday (1st of two before surgery). It's the kind the stick in your muscle, so my upper arm muscle is stiff and sore.
Ouchie. :(

It's ok. It doesn't hurt all the time (and I'm taking ibuprofen when needed). Just when I bump it or move my arms more than usual.

It is a doozie!!! I had to do like 6 hours of massage the day after mine. Ooouuuuch!!!!!

All of sudden I'm thinking ice might help. I might just be thinking that because mine got hot red and swollen. Inflammation does that and ice is supposed to help with that.

It is a doozie!!! I had to do like 6 hours of massage the day after mine. Ooouuuuch!!!!!

All of sudden I'm thinking ice might help. I might just be thinking that because mine got hot red and swollen. Inflammation does that and ice is supposed to help with that.
Ouch! Luckily my work & life is pretty sedate, so it hasn't hurt me too much. I think if it had/does hurt a lot I'd think of ice, too. It's not inflamed, thank goodness.

Laundry done and time to rest and take it easy . Major events this week helping a friend in need.

Laundry done and time to rest and take it easy . Major events this week helping a friend in need.
I did some laundry last night and wiped up the machine and little cup to put fabric softer in , someone is putting something in it that smell like
sh1t ! So my clothes smell awful . The guy that using the horrible stuff told me he can't smell and I believe it !

I did some laundry last night and wiped up the machine and little cup to put fabric softer in , someone is putting something in it that smell like
sh1t ! So my clothes smell awful . The guy that using the horrible stuff told me he can't smell and I believe it !
Yuck! That person must be using a horrible soap.

Back