What are you doing right now? Part II

Just finished a draft copy of name tags for the fall train gathering. The software I'm using isn't the most user friendly as far as I'm concerned, but since someone else may need to do the actual printing, it's best I use the software so that I can send the files to him.

:rofl: WDYS has trained you well. Before you know it you'll be whining that there are too many horrible things going on.

Oh wow!!! you are my favorite AD Comedian!!! :D :rofl:

Hi WDYS, I checked date - July 6, 1996, is it correct?

:rofl: WDYS has trained you well. Before you know it you'll be whining that there are too many horrible things going on.

Is it really necessary to call members out ?

Last edited:
I remember, VH1 and MTV back in the good old days. I am still BIG Duran Duran fan my favorite album is Rio hence my name :gorgeous2:

Yes, I noticed that VH1 is all black channel now, just secondary version of BET since most older VH1/MTV programming (from 80s) moved to VH1 Classic. MTV is mostly diverse and they air mostly pop music in the morning; movies and original programmings all day, but we get South Park, Beavis Butthead and older Nick cartoons on weekend's morning.

Oh why not?

78373-catfight-gif-QhzF.gif

Yes, I noticed that VH1 is all black channel now, just secondary version of BET since most older VH1/MTV programming (from 80s) moved to VH1 Classic. MTV is mostly diverse and they air mostly pop music in the morning; movies and original programmings all day, but we get South Park, Beavis Butthead and older Nick cartoons on weekend's morning.
I noticed that lately. I love the 80's :lol:

Yes, I noticed that VH1 is all black channel now

The problem is that nowadays with on-demand music and youtube, etc.... it's pointless waiting around for your favorite video to come on. Why do that if you can just find it online and play it right away.

But yeah it is funny in how those music channels have evolved into reality show channels. Just have to keep up with the times.

The problem is that nowadays with on-demand music and youtube, etc.... it's pointless waiting around for your favorite video to come on. Why do that if you can just find it online and play it right away.

But yeah it is funny in how those music channels have evolved into reality show channels. Just have to keep up with the times.

Yes, I noticed that, also I know why about MTV 2 isn't 24/7 music video anymore. I can't remember about how many alternative, rock and metal music video so I like to watch random. :hmm:

BET used to had rich rap music, so Viacom dumped black culture from BET to VH1 now, so many black people don't watch BET anymore, or Viacom wants to distinct about young blacks on VH1 and older blacks on BET.

Funny, I referred CMT as redneck channel and Spike as men's culture.

Also, I noticed many of music videos on Youtube isn't closed captioned. :(

I don't know. No one invited me to Las Vegas. I'm not worth a damn.
You must consider yourself pretty special. I know lots of people who just went.

If you had gone you would certainly met a lot of deaf people who didn't already know you.

You must consider yourself pretty special. I know lots of people who just went.

If you had gone you would certainly met a lot of deaf people who didn't already know you.

Is it required to be invited before go to Deaf Expo?

Back