What are you doing right now? Part II

Thinking about my chin. I had that fall last October where I really hurt my chin (12 stitches remember) I still have scar tissue from that and the doctor didn't want to do any surgery to fix that until it's been a year. I'm so ready to have that NOW. Tired of it.

Thinking about my chin. I had that fall last October where I really hurt my chin (12 stitches remember) I still have scar tissue from that and the doctor didn't want to do any surgery to fix that until it's been a year. I'm so ready to have that NOW. Tired of it.
What will the surgery do for you?

It's not really noticeable at all. Just that I can feel that scar tissue at all times.

So, its bothersome. Ok. Would you like to borrow my cattle prod for your next Dr visit?

The electrical cattle prod, similar to a taser, is a good visual item to encourage your Dr to get things moving. Butt, if you wood like me to spell-out AC on your rear-end w/it, please let me know.

Getting the portable firepit ready, so the wife and I can roast some cheddar brats and hotdogs.

Viewing old slides from my grandparent's bringing back some memories.

I am watching Oklahoma City Thunders vs Golden State Warriors NBA game. My boyfriend is hoping that Thunders win.

Waiting to hear if my car is ready for pick up, a bit later in the afternoon, going to pick up then go straight to work. The shop have a courtesy shuttle so that's a good thing.

Trying to decide which agency to give permission to submit me for a job. I hate dealing with recruiters from agencies. They treat candidates as commodities, not as fellow humans. But, they have the access to jobs....

Thinking about spiders and woodticks. I couldn't sleep last night. I think they were trying to sleep (AKA freak me out) with me.

Back