What are you doing right now? Part II

Getting ready for work. Will be running a newsletter at work. Been designing it all week. Today is the day to run it so I'll be busy today.

lol and I still thinking and smoking...if husband was here I no smoke I guess I just feeble

Reading an online news. Kids school may be either delayed or closed due to the expected frigid cold!

Sitting at McDonald's using their WiFi. I had to fill out the paperwork Equip for Equality was asking for, and the Chicago Public Library was CLOSED. Totally forgot today was Lincoln's Birthday. Oh well.

Waiting on my ride to pick up my new glasses....I'm excited...:giggle:...a Lady at the grocery store tapped me on the shoulder and said..."Hey, don't you remember me"?...Boy, I need those glasses.

working out how to use this pink handcuffs i just bought....to be prepared...

Waiting on husband, he's at the DMV getting a replacement license since his was stolen. The glass company repaired his truck window this morning. When he gets home we willl make some plans for the next 3+ days. Too bad his vacation is over a holiday weekend, places and driving will be busy....but will still go and have fun.

My stupid cold turned into a sinus infection, my ears are plugged and my throat is sore. Drinking a hot cup of tea with honey...thinking of Botti and others who are cold right now.

Doing something I haven't done in a long time-- making a speciality, crunchy French fries, which I happen to be good at.

Here is the end result of making that:

IMG_20150214_143036_133_zpscv0ano77.jpg

Just like I remembered doing it. :D

Last edited:
Waiting on husband, he's at the DMV getting a replacement license since his was stolen. The glass company repaired his truck window this morning. When he gets home we willl make some plans for the next 3+ days. Too bad his vacation is over a holiday weekend, places and driving will be busy....but will still go and have fun.

My stupid cold turned into a sinus infection, my ears are plugged and my throat is sore. Drinking a hot cup of tea with honey...thinking of Botti and others who are cold right now.

That's exactly what happened to my cold recently. So not fun. Try some Theraflu for some temporary relief.

Just got back from another adventure filled day. We took Marley with us on this one. Went out to lunch, sat outside which was lovely. Drove up to Auburn Ravine, hiked way down to the river which was pretty low but moving super fast. After had to hike back UP which I found to be a little harder :) had a minor fall but all in all was a great day. Sitting with a sleepy Marley while icing my knee.

Doing something I haven't done in a long time-- making a speciality, crunchy French fries, which I happen to be good at.

Here is the end result of making that:

IMG_20150214_143036_133_zpscv0ano77.jpg

Just like I remembered doing it. :D

I don't care for that kind of FF , more restaurants are serving them and don't order FF anymore .

I like most fries as long as they are crisp. Shoestring are my favorite.

Back