What are you doing right now? Part II

I fear that he will surpass me in post counts by summer. :Ohno:
surprised he hasn't yet. Many of those posts in a row (called double/triple posting on other forums...and on some a no-no) could easily have been ONE post- just EDIT it.

I fear that he will surpass me in post counts by summer. :Ohno:

I just realized I have over 40k posts...from those crazy days of fighting with other members between 2007 to 2011... Wow.

I just realized I have over 40k posts...from those crazy days of fighting with other members between 2007 to 2011... Wow.

Those were crazy days! Some of those other members were vindictive. Surreal.

Just put a buttermilk pie into the oven, yum!

But my favorite is a cold glass of buttermilk to drink, double yum!!

Just had cookies & a soda after giving blood. It was funny watching Who wants to be a Millionaire while sitting in the seat waiting to get hooked up. The question was about free cookies & helping save lives and the answer was donating blood. :lol:

Wearing my Hello Kitty sweatpants! Got them for Christmas. So cute. My family knows me pretty well!

Cute! I love anything with cat clothes. My bro in law gave me the sweater with the picture of " just loafing" with tons of cats in a bread body.

Anything would be better than the constant 20 minute posting here.

Makes you wanna smack someone huh? :hmm:
gjzOB.gif

Me too! Not shoveling, but for winter to be over! It is zero degrees outside.

Me too! Not shoveling, but for winter to be over! It is zero degrees outside.

We had that zero degrees all day one day last week, please,please, don't send it east! This winter is almost frightening with the cold and snow. We've had such mild winters for a long time that when we do get a real winter.....whine,whine. :lol:

We had that zero degrees all day one day last week, please,please, don't send it east! This winter is almost frightening with the cold and snow. We've had such mild winters for a long time that when we do get a real winter.....whine,whine. :lol:

We had that for about a week a couple weeks ago. Then it warmed up really nicely - about 40. It's back to sub-zero and single-digit temps. I have not looked at the forecast to see what's coming up in the next few days.

OMG these friggin skunks!!!! One of them sprayed super close if not in my backyard. My whole house stinks so so so bad, making my eyes water and my throat sore. You would think all this rain would keep them in hiding or maybe wash the smell away.

We can't set the trap until Sunday, they better watch out, I'm not being nice anymore. Friggin stinkers!!!

Thought this might help for a while? http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/skunk-smell/

http://www.aaanimalcontrol.com/skunksmellremovalrid.htm

OMG these friggin skunks!!!! One of them sprayed super close if not in my backyard. My whole house stinks so so so bad, making my eyes water and my throat sore. You would think all this rain would keep them in hiding or maybe wash the smell away.

We can't set the trap until Sunday, they better watch out, I'm not being nice anymore. Friggin stinkers!!!

Back