What are you doing right now? Part II

Playing games on my phone while waiting for time to leave. I may head to class early since I need to get food. Showing up early can't hurt at all. Haven't fully finished my readings for class today, so I should probably work on those, too.

Mall walking and trying to resist a milkshake but don't think I'll succeed since I'm taking an extra lap just so I can go by DQ which is at the opposite end of the mall than where I parked.

Mall walking and trying to resist a milkshake but don't think I'll succeed since I'm taking an extra lap just so I can go by DQ which is at the opposite end of the mall than where I parked.

Weren't you expecting an interview call yesterday? If so, I don't remember seeing if it came in and how it went. Hope it was great.

Getting my day tomorrow all set up. I also checked the Walmart website, and guess what I found? That there is both the microwave AND compact fridge at an affordable price right now, so looks like a trip to Niles is necessary. That means I need to leave at 6:30 AM tomorrow, as I want to beat the rush hour traffic out there.

And I'm also arranging my moving, but I won't hire movers, since I'm not moving that far from here. I actually am going to hire a friend of mine to help with that, and I'm giving the friend time to consider.

Just finished talking to a recruiter for another potential job-- north of here.. right up my ally for the most part... we shall see....

Just finished talking to a recruiter for another potential job-- north of here.. right up my ally for the most part... we shall see....

Good luck!

I'm guessing I should know by the end of today if I made the cut on the 1st round of interviews as they want to set up the 2nd round for early next week.

I am going to doctor in half hour. I go to doctor every 6 months for my thyroid check up. I am on levothyroxine.

I just signed up for another race half marathon in April. It will start on Cornell university campus then. My friend hates being alone so ill join with her eh. I never thought I would sign up for races. I hope 2 races is enough for me this year. Lol

I was trying to watch the news but all they were talking about is Tom Brady's cold and the super bowl . I could care less that he has a cold.

You may not care, but a whole lot of people must be peeing in their pants worrying about Tom's cold. :giggle:

Getting geared up for a busy day tomorrow. That, and a busy early morning, too.

I'm doing homework for my Creative Uses of ASL class. I need to find children's books that I can read to the kids at Marlton Elementary.

Had an amazing day. Took my mom out to breakfast, pedicures then I got my car washed. It's 70º so sitting out in the sun waiting for my car to be done was wonderful.

Just got home from the mall. Had lunch with my husband, he bought a book, tried to find a really short serrated knife and failed.

Just got home from the mall. Had lunch with my husband, he bought a book, tried to find a really short serrated knife and failed.

Is it still really cold there Botti? I was thinking of a lot of you while I was sitting out in the sun today. Beautiful day here but lot's of us are thinking about the drought.....it will be horrible if we get no rain. Lakes will be dry so our boat will sit. Finally gas prices are low enough to enjoy the boat, but no water.

Is it still really cold there Botti? I was thinking of a lot of you while I was sitting out in the sun today. Beautiful day here but lot's of us are thinking about the drought.....it will be horrible if we get no rain. Lakes will be dry so our boat will sit. Finally gas prices are low enough to enjoy the boat, but no water.

Not super cold right now, but it is dropping, and starting tomorrow, we are going to have snow and dropping temperatures with high winds.

When we came back from the mall, we noticed gas is up 11 cents since yesterday. That's a little sad, we were really enjoying the price drop.

Going to and from the mall, I really noticed how cold it was in the wind.

Back