What are you doing right now? Part II

Having my first cup of coffee

waiting for Gunsmoke to come on! It's the original one in black and white , I really like b/w shows and movies .

Bemoaning the fact I'm sick. Argh. I hate it. At least it's just a UTI and not the flu I don't think. I went to the ER. So not fun

And oh fantasizing. I can still do that even I'm sick lol. It's amazing what we can do when we put our minds and hands to it.

Finished an awesome workout
"Sweat like a pig, feels like a fox"

Me too ! They're on Sunday night on ME TV here . I hope I won't lose ME TV too b/c I no longer have the station called 'Movies '.
I hope you don't lose the channel.

Tv is not the same like it was back in the day.

I grew up in the 80's still loved shows like Family Ties, Square Pegs and others .

I grew up in the 80's still loved shows like Family Ties, Square Pegs and others .
Yeah there are too many reality shows on TV , I liked Family Ties and All in the family !

Dukes of Hazard was my favorite show for years. Every Friday night. Bo, Luke and especially Daisy Duke. Boinggggggg! :D

Dukes of Hazard was my favorite show for years. Every Friday night. Bo, Luke and especially Daisy Duke. Boinggggggg! :D

Of course, you like Daisy Duke LOL sad they removed it from tv

Of course, you like Daisy Duke LOL sad they removed it from tv
I wanted to see Superman for fun , it the one I saw as a kid but it not on the ME TV I get on Comcast . I didn't set my letters to look like this weird !
I wonder why the same shows are not ME TV everywhere. I google your show and I saw it was on TV land . I don't get this station

I wanted to see Superman for fun , it the one I saw as a kid but it not on the ME TV I get on Comcast . I didn't set my letters to look like this weird !
I wonder why the same shows are not ME TV everywhere. I google your show and I saw it was on TV land . I don't get this station
Yes, Tv land does show them . I miss 70's shows like Love Boat , Charlie's Angels and Wonder Woman.

I didn't watch a lot of TV in the 70's I didn't even have when I moved out of home . I went to foreign movies b/c they had subtitles .

I didn't watch a lot of TV in the 70's I didn't even have when I moved out of home . I went to foreign movies b/c they had subtitles .

I don't watch tv much. Only during the fall because of NFL games :)

I sometimes treat myself to a DVD once in a blue moon lol it has to be a movie I haven't seen and interest me. I love being in my laptop listening to music. I love to dance , my mood will start making dance routines for a Zumba class in the near future:)

I don't watch tv much. Only during the fall because of NFL games :)

I sometimes treat myself to a DVD once in a blue moon lol it has to be a movie I haven't seen and interest me. I love being in my laptop listening to music. I love to dance , my mood will start making dance routines for a Zumba class in the near future:)
I keep meaning to rent a DVD to see a movie but there really no place to go anymore only Market Basket !

Back