What are you doing right now? Part II

AlleyCat

Thinking about my chin. I had that fall last October where I really hurt my chin (12 stitches remember) I still have scar tissue from that and the doctor didn't want to do any surgery to fix that until it's been a year. I'm so ready to have that NOW. Tired of it.

Tousi

Thinking about my chin. I had that fall last October where I really hurt my chin (12 stitches remember) I still have scar tissue from that and the doctor didn't want to do any surgery to fix that until it's been a year. I'm so ready to have that NOW. Tired of it.
What will the surgery do for you?

Cappy

The electrical cattle prod, similar to a taser, is a good visual item to encourage your Dr to get things moving. Butt, if you wood like me to spell-out AC on your rear-end w/it, please let me know.

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Waiting to hear if my car is ready for pick up, a bit later in the afternoon, going to pick up then go straight to work. The shop have a courtesy shuttle so that's a good thing.

LoveBlue

Trying to decide which agency to give permission to submit me for a job. I hate dealing with recruiters from agencies. They treat candidates as commodities, not as fellow humans. But, they have the access to jobs....

AlleyCat

Thinking about spiders and woodticks. I couldn't sleep last night. I think they were trying to sleep (AKA freak me out) with me.