What are you doing right now? Part II

The only huffiness I keep running into is that the physical therapist and veterans choice want things their own way and refuse to communicate with each other... so now veterans choice has decided they wand to reach around their elbows to get things done, when all that has to happen is for one or he other to just call... the VA has done it's bit and rather seamlessly. .. but if I want to see a physical therapist before Oct I ha email to go outside...thus veterans choice.... being the new kids they want to be a butt about it and physical therapy is not being given much better as an old fuddy duddy

I have no experience with anything military; but just from reading this it gets me to wondering if you could start of conference call that has the three of you on it? Might that actually get everyone knowing what the others want and finding a time and place that works for everyone?

I have no experience with anything military; but just from reading this it gets me to wondering if you could start of conference call that has the three of you on it? Might that actually get everyone knowing what the others want and finding a time and place that works for everyone?
Did think about it and even mentioned it to the op... but it is not an option with the app I use...

Not sure how Jezie deals with phone calls- by voice, text relay or VRS.. but other than voice... how in the world is she going to do a conference call with two different entities when using text or Video relay? I know for video relay you can't do that (as far as I know).

It also sounds like the Veterans Choice people are actually REFUSING to talk to the PT folks- whether or not she uses conference calling...

Not sure how Jezie deals with phone calls- by voice, text relay or VRS.. but other than voice... how in the world is she going to do a conference call with two different entities when using text or Video relay? I know for video relay you can't do that (as far as I know).

It also sounds like the Veterans Choice people are actually REFUSING to talk to the PT folks- whether or not she uses conference calling...
Correct, veterans choice wants PT to call, PT wants Veterans choice to call them.... and I use text relay

Correct, veterans choice wants PT to call, PT wants Veterans choice to call them.... and I use text relay

Technology keeps changing so how about contacting the text relay that you use and ask them if there is a way for you to make a conference call involving you and two other lines. The worst answer you can get is that it doesn't exist but you might be surprised! Even if the answer is it doesn't exist you are no worse off than you are now.

Technology keeps changing so how about contacting the text relay that you use and ask them if there is a way for you to make a conference call involving you and two other lines. The worst answer you can get is that it doesn't exist but you might be surprised! Even if the answer is it doesn't exist you are no worse off than you are now.

Guess you missed it where I stated I did talk to them about it. I do appreciate you trying to assist... but as it stands they have to get over their issues and I have to wait for them to do it their weird way... it will be resolved but they are going about it a long drawn-out way.

Hi Tia, thanks/:ty: for your reply. We have a large craft show around here annually which includes fabric arts. Do you like to go to craft shows?

Yes I do, but it's been a long time since I've been to one. Our local one isn't free so I've never been.

Yeah sometimes money gets in the way....I know how that is. One of the ones around here is a large one on the lake near the art museum every year. I haven't been to it in a long time but it's pretty location.

Going through memory box (organizing it better).

Reading a love letter to my newlywed husband. It indicates that we were both spending too much time on our first computer (PC Jr). Times have not changed, have they? :D

I do that too. I call it my permanent scrapbook box. I look at all the stuff from when I was a kid, growing up, etc. I always manage to find something I forgot was in there. It's a very BIG box, it's too heavy for me to lift!

I have several carousel boxes of 35mm slides from my grandparents... the photo most likely from the 1970's including their visit to California when I was toddler. I will have to look through them and convert some to digital.

Sitting at my desk watching my neighbors cover their windows with dark dark black tint from my window. Wondering if they can see outside with the black tint but people cant see inside. Strange...

Sitting at my desk watching my neighbors cover their windows with dark dark black tint from my window. Wondering if they can see outside with the black tint but people cant see inside. Strange...

Might it be just one room where they are covering them and turning that room into a home theater? Thus, wanting it dark to see the screen easier.

Might it be just one room where they are covering them and turning that room into a home theater? Thus, wanting it dark to see the screen easier.
It is their dining room ...they are still working on it. Just the bottom half so far. If they cover the whole thing, then maybe you got a point. If just the bottom half, maybe something about privacy but their windows are pretty high off from the ground. I like my rooms bright. I cant stand it when it is dark in here especially when all blinds are all opened up and it is still dark. Drives me nuts! *Cloudy day today*

Tinted my patio doors before...it's not an easy job...LOL...Helps keep the heat out during the summer here...(Florida)...plus got tired of people looking in when they were taking a stroll by the river. I could see out, but no one can see in (so that was the real purpose of it all). and I also love bright, sunny views, get depressed when it's a dark house or an apt. Had to keep the lamps on during the day for that reason.

How are you tinting your doors? I thought of doing this to my sliding door ,the sun shine on it all day and made my small condo really hot.

Just go to Home Depot or Lowe's and pick out the shade of tint you want...the directions are included...if you're good at wall papering, then feel you can do it urself...otherwise, hire some one to do it.

Thanks , I would have to hire someone and I wonder if my condo would have a fit if I did this . Not that I really care a trustee put the wrong color sliding door and so did a few more people !

Back