What are you doing right now? Part II

LoveBlue

Just had cookies & a soda after giving blood. It was funny watching Who wants to be a Millionaire while sitting in the seat waiting to get hooked up. The question was about free cookies & helping save lives and the answer was donating blood. :lol:

Frisky Feline

Cute! I love anything with cat clothes. My bro in law gave me the sweater with the picture of " just loafing" with tons of cats in a bread body.

ncff07

Resident Punk Ass
Premium Member
Anything would be better than the constant 20 minute posting here.

Makes you wanna smack someone huh? :hmm:

Annie09Z

Me too! Not shoveling, but for winter to be over! It is zero degrees outside.

We had that zero degrees all day one day last week, please,please, don't send it east! This winter is almost frightening with the cold and snow. We've had such mild winters for a long time that when we do get a real winter.....whine,whine. :lol:

AlleyCat

We had that zero degrees all day one day last week, please,please, don't send it east! This winter is almost frightening with the cold and snow. We've had such mild winters for a long time that when we do get a real winter.....whine,whine. :lol:

We had that for about a week a couple weeks ago. Then it warmed up really nicely - about 40. It's back to sub-zero and single-digit temps. I have not looked at the forecast to see what's coming up in the next few days.

Angel1989

Premium Member
OMG these friggin skunks!!!! One of them sprayed super close if not in my backyard. My whole house stinks so so so bad, making my eyes water and my throat sore. You would think all this rain would keep them in hiding or maybe wash the smell away.

We can't set the trap until Sunday, they better watch out, I'm not being nice anymore. Friggin stinkers!!!

Calvin

In Hazzard County
Super Moderator
Premium Member
Thought this might help for a while? http://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/mythbusters/mythbusters-database/skunk-smell/

http://www.aaanimalcontrol.com/skunksmellremovalrid.htm

OMG these friggin skunks!!!! One of them sprayed super close if not in my backyard. My whole house stinks so so so bad, making my eyes water and my throat sore. You would think all this rain would keep them in hiding or maybe wash the smell away.

We can't set the trap until Sunday, they better watch out, I'm not being nice anymore. Friggin stinkers!!!