What are you doing right now? Part II

getting ready to watch 'call the midwife'

:dizzy: Watching my HP laptop transfer 1,433 pictures at a super fast speed. Dunno how that happened, but not complaining.

Just signed up to help at our local food bank later this week. First time doing this.
Next, I'll sign up on line to give blood.

Made more progress in packing. Let's see..... I think I can be ready by Friday. Still need to organize an area or two, then I'm good. I also need to find a way to squeeze in my bicycles during the move. If can't, then I'm probably going to transport them via bus.

Done cleaned up my unit, and am catching my breath before going to see just how much more snow we got since my midnight adventure. Pretty sure there's a whole lot more now than there was 17 hours ago.

I think my jaw dropped for a good minute.. damned interception!!!

So sad the Seahawks lost... :( Almost.. 1/2 yard... ONE HALF!

Just finished the readings for my classes this week (by my calculations over two hundred pages), I've already finished a paper, and I'm debating between finishing up an assignment due Wednesday, or doing some cleaning and yoga.

Good Lord, Chicago...you are a "motor mouth"....:lol:

:lol: Actually I was texting her all that time. She lives on the other side of the country, and we do cover quite a broad variety of topics. She does have her own boyfriend already, however. Let's just say I'm one of a few people she trusts and knows really well.

:lol: Actually I was texting her all that time. She lives on the other side of the country, and we do cover quite a broad variety of topics. She does have her own boyfriend already, however. Let's just say I'm one of a few people she trusts and knows really well.

:hmm:...that's a lot of communication....hang on to this gal, Chicago...(she might break up with the b/f)....

:hmm:...that's a lot of communication....hang on to this gal, Chicago...(she might break up with the b/f)....

UNLIKELY. They're two people that have been dating well before I even met either one. I met both in 2004, and the rest is pretty much history. There's a lot to be said for having friendships lasting this long. There are do's and don't's for those.

UNLIKELY. They're two people that have been dating well before I even met either one. I met both in 2004, and the rest is pretty much history. There's a lot to be said for having friendships lasting this long. There are do's and don't's for those.

it was a joke.....

Back