What are you doing right now? Part II

My daughter and her boyfriend came over, total complete very smart nerds (their words).

They set up our new phones which is amazing, would have taken me forever, possible never, to figure it all out. Then we took them to PF Chang's for dinner. Had a great time, super fun visit. Went for a 2 mile walk after they left.

Chatting with a couple of my friends, who are on their way back home to Delaware, and I told my friend that they might endure a whole lot more than Chicago did in 2012. Of course, we had 2 days of blizzard then. This one is 3. Not even close for comparison, but who knows?

Delaware is only under a winter watch with possible 4-8". There is a small area (northeast corner) that may get more than 8". The blizzard is on the east coast of NJ (as far as Delaware is concerned).

Delaware is only under a winter watch with possible 4-8". There is a small area (northeast corner) that may get more than 8". The blizzard is on the east coast of NJ (as far as Delaware is concerned).

Ah, okay. I know that NJ/NY would get the brunt of it, but I wasn't so sure about Delaware, though. Nor'Easters are notorious for that area. Thanks for the update, LoveBlue.

debating on whether to skip work or not...

It is snowing so I am going to stay in my bed and watch lifetime movies on my laptop all day long.

Starting my trip to the area where the available apartment units are at. Hoping all goes well this morning. :fingersx: :D :P

It's a done deal. I can move in on Feb. 10th, with a rent of $350/month. So looking forward to this. :P :D :thumb:

Wondering how best to prepare for a conference call phone interview w/2 or 3 people. Usually I use my ComPilot, but am wondering if I should use the speaker.

Doing a test by calling my voice mail using the speaker. Seems to be good. Think I'll do that since I sometimes have delays and echos using the ComPilot.

Boy, those types of interviews are hard. I could not do it, cannot hear well enough. Brave of you to do it! :) Good luck!

Boy, those types of interviews are hard. I could not do it, cannot hear well enough. Brave of you to do it! :) Good luck!

Thanks. My speech discrimination is pretty good with my HAs, though I still have trouble especially when I don't know what path the conversation is taking.

I'm hoping I hear well enough not to need to let them know of my hearing loss, but would rather they know about it than let them think I'm slow, or whatever they might think with my slow or wrong responses.

Since the job is a work-at-home job, I'm sure they'll want someone who can communicate well on the phone though I think this job would work ok with IMs and emails.

Thanks. My speech discrimination is pretty good with my HAs, though I still have trouble especially when I don't know what path the conversation is taking.

I'm hoping I hear well enough not to need to let them know of my hearing loss, but would rather they know about it than let them think I'm slow, or whatever they might think with my slow or wrong responses.

Since the job is a work-at-home job, I'm sure they'll want someone who can communicate well on the phone though I think this job would work ok with IMs and emails.

This sounds like one that fits you soooo well based on things you have posted here. Best Wishes for getting it.

Good luck on your interview, LoveBlue.

Headed to a meeting to begin planning for my pending move, and to print my Letter to Vacate, and hand it in. This letter is a 14-day letter, as I said before, their failure to keep the bugs under control means I have the right to use it. There's not much they can do about it, as I made it perfectly clear why it's 14 days.

Back