What are you doing right now? Part II

shel90

Love Makes the World Go Round
Premium Member
Reaction score
Paying my bills after finally getting paycheck yesterday. Been over a month.

williamss

Reaction score
I just finished the last episode of Stranger Things. It's my favorite series and I'm shocked at how it ended. Can't wait for the next series. I used Netflix for a long time recently it became really inconvenient for me. Now I'm looking for another app where I can watch movies. My friend recommended I try Firestick. I hope it’ll work much better.

Last edited:

Old Analog

Reaction score
Trying not to sweat , wearing my third heart monitor in four months, the one in July was a challenge, they told me not to sweat while wearing:(

Rio

Brady lady
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doing laundry before Sunday Night Football ! Go Buccaneers!

Beady4ever

shel90

Premium Member
Reaction score
Doing online training for work. Yea, on a weekend as I dont have enough time at work to do it.

Jane B.

Reaction score
Doing online training for work. Yea, on a weekend as I don't have enough time at work to do it.
I have a feeling it might actually go smoother at home than at school because of lack of interruptions. And because of that actually also get done faster.

shel90

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a feeling it might actually go smoother at home than at school because of lack of interruptions. And because of that actually also get done faster.
I agree. Too many distractions at work.

Finally all completed! Now, I dont have to worry about it for another year. The deadline was coming fast and I had a few left to do. I almost forgot about them. lol